Chapter 33: Intimidating

⚠️ Trigger Warning this chapter continues to talk about suicidal
thoughts ⚠️

Heather Chandler's POV

"Ronnie?" She continued to kiss me, "Veronica." I pulled away, "We need to talk now." I heard her groan, "Hey, you promised."

"I know." She frowned, "I hate talking about feelings."

"I do too, but I think we need to." I paused, I think there's more going on then you're telling me."

I saw tears start to form in her eyes, "I'm sorry but it's hard for me to live with the fact that I was raped, and then I got pregnant. Then when I was finally was starting to be ok with it I had a miscarriage." She refused to look in my eyes and I knew I f*cked up. "Why did it have to be him?" She was shaking and tears were pouring out of her eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Why do you keep saying that, you did nothing wrong."

"Because I feel like this is all my fault Veronica."

"But-"

I cut her off, "I'm the reason he was pissed at us to begin with, I'm the reason we ended up in the hospital, l'm the reason he got the chance to rape you. You don't get it Veronica, it is really all my fault."

"No it's not."

"How is it not my fault Veronica?"

"He was pissed off at me to begin with because I wouldn't date him, he gave you that cup because he wanted me, and he raped me because I told you not to come with me and I was to big of a pussy to scream for help." I felt a tear leave my eye but I wiped it away, "And quit saying you can't have emotions, Jesus you're aloud to cry." This was said in a hushed voice but was meant aggressively.

"I'm sorry, I hate fighting with you." I brought her into a hug and then gave her a short kiss on her cheek.

I saw Maddie walk in and to be totally honest I didn't even know she was home. "Are you two done fighting yet?" She rolled her eyes after saying this. Then she looked over at Veronica, I could tell she felt bad but not as bad as she should have.

"Are you done shoving your head up my a$$?" I heard Veronica giggle and saw Maddie walk out of my room. "I'm sorry about her."

"You know that's exactly how you used to act."

"Did not."

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't."

"Yesssss you did."

"Ok well maybe."

"See." I pulled her closer to me and her lips met mine. I pulled away but I was only about and inch away from her face. She looked up so that her eyes met mine. Those huge blue eyes, they changed shades depending on the day but today they were such an electric blue.

"And ya know you used to have a problem with eye contact before we officially met." I said quietly, "Then after almost two months of dating I could finally get you to look in my eyes."

"Yeah but you're really intimidating." She said with a straight face.

"I shouldn't be to you." I said with a giggle and then I went in for another kiss.

"That doesn't automatically mean that you're not."

"Oh come on, your really intimidated by me?"

"Sometimes."

"You shouldn't be." I kissed her again, "I don't want you to be." She shrugged and then went in for another kiss.