Chaper 65: Halloween

Veronica Sawyer's Pov

It was Friday and Heather and Heather were on their way over. Maggie's friend was already here and we were just waiting for her to come over and tell us if Emma says yes.

While I sat in her lap I felt myself start to drift off.

When I woke up I heard laughing and a camera shutter, "Wh-What's going on?"

Chandler let out a small laugh, "Nothing, Heather and Heather are just taking pictures of us."

Duke handed me a polaroid. I looked at it, it was me asleep and sitting and Heather's lap. I scoffed and then gave the picture back to Duke. Then she laid it on the bedside table.

"What, do you not like it?" Chandler asked.

"No."

Mac piped up, "I think it's cute." Duke and Chandler nodded to show they agree.

I looked down, "Shut up."

Chandler started to poke at my sides, "Awwww, someone's embarrassed."

My face started to heat up, "Shut your mouth."

"I don't think I will, Ronnie." I could hear Heather and Heather laughing their a$$es off in the background. My face was starting to get hotter, "Awww, is someone getting flustered?"

"I think she is." Duke chocked out through her laughter.

Chandler pulled me into a kiss which caused my face to deepen in color, "I'm done making fun of you now."

"About time." I mumbled under my breath.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Chandler asked.

Mac sat down next to me, "We could watch a movie."

"What movie?" Duke asked.

"I don't care." Mac answered.

"Halloween?" I asked eagerly.

Chandler glared at me but before she could say anything Mac said, "I've never watched Halloween."

I looked at Chandler, "Pleeeeease."

"Go get it, Ronnie."

I ran down the stairs and into the living room, then I went over to their movie cabinet and grabbed the first and second Halloween. When I went back upstairs I decided to check on Maggie. I knocked on the door, "Come in."

I opened the door and went inside, "We're gonna be watching Halloween over in Heather's room so if you guys want to you can come watch it with us."

Maggie nodded, "We'll be over in a minute."

I went back into Heather's room, "Maggie's gonna watch it with us." She nodded, I put the VHS tape in and pressed play. Then I went and sat in Chandler's lap. Mac had Duke in her lap too.

I looked up at Chandler and I could tell she was thinking the same thing, "How long have you two been together."

Mac was too busy watching the movie so Duke answered, "The beginning of the school year." Chandler nodded and then we went back to watching the movie. We were still on the opening scene, the one where Michael kills his sister, when Maggie and Emma walked in holding each other's hands.

She cleared her throat so everyone looked at her, "This is Emma, my ummm, my girlfriend."

Chandler smiled, "This is Veronica, my girlfriend..." She pointed at me, "...this is Heather Duke and this is Heather Macnamara. They're also dating."

"And you're Maggie's sister, right?" Chandler nodded, "It's nice to meet you guys."

Everyone nodded and then her and Maggie sat on the floor in front of the bed. I felt myself start to drift off as Chandler drew little shapes on my arms with her short nails.

I woke up to Chandler jumping at who knows what. She looked at me, "I'm sorry." She whispered.

I yawned, "It's fine." I nuzzled my head into her neck and let myself fall asleep again.