A lesson on command

"Listen up gentleman, today we've got two officers coming in to train you today." Rex spoke to the batch of shinnies who were staring at him with wide eyes, full of excitement. "So I expect no incidents today" his eyes narrowed.

A small group of shinnies tired to stifle their laughter.

Rex shook his head slightly before motioning to the two opening doors as both officers walked through the room. The eyes of the shinnies widened when they realized who the officers were, theses officers weren't your average soldiers.

"May I introduce Arc trooper Fives, and Commander Nara of the 501st battalion"

"Hello boys" Nara grinned.

The poor shinnies hadn't expected an arc trooper let alone a commander to take time to train them, especially her. Fives had made a reputation as prank lord and was well known and deeply respected by the shinnies. However they seemed unsure of Nara, some even seemed doubtful of her presence. A few even thought she may be a Jedi, but she carried no sabre on her person.

Rex had asked both Nara and Fives to be placed in training suit instead of their amour for the exercise, only Fives seemed to not be pleased about the sudden change as he wiggled uncomfortably on the the spot.

The shinnies mouths gaped in shock and amazement.

"All right men were not count doofus, you can shut your mouths now" Fives grinned as he noticed their expressions.

Their jaws at once snapped shut.

Rex shook his head in amusement.

"Alright I've asked Nara and fives here to...."

"You mean your toddlers, captain" Nara mused.

Rex coughed awarkedly and tried to hide his embarrassment "as I was saying" he sighed "today Nara and Fives will be showing us drills in hand to hand combat and how to use various different types of weaponry properly"

"But sir, aren't we already trained in combat" a shiny piped up.

"Yah, besides why should a girl train us she probably doesn't even know how to throw a punch"! Another snarled.

Rex's eyes narrowed, but before he could address the rather rude comments Nara spoke up.

"Would you like to test that out for yourself cadet" she replied sharply.

This earned an uneasy look from Fives and a weary look from Rex.

********

On the upper levels of the training room stood a couple of men from both the 501st and 306th battalions. They had gathered to watch the training of the shinnies, well mostly for watching Nara kicking Fives butt , but none the less they had come.

Theses men were Echo,Jesse,Kix,tup,spades,Jex,Fang,Hu,coil,Recr,Dock, Gus, and a very irritated dogma.

Upon hearing the shinnies words Echo bristled, as he began to walk to the elevator to teach the shiny a lesson. Jesse stopped him.

"She can take care of herself big boy, calm down"

Echo grumbled under his breath and sat down unwillingly.

As Jesse had predicted she spoke up.

"This kids asking for tourble" Hu shook his head.

"Yah and you'd know all about trouble" Jex laughed.

The group laughed remembering the time Hu fought Nara, and lost.

"Hey, I learnt my lesson" he perplexed.