It was on this day the clones tried to murder Harvey Dios

Harvey felt a shiver down his spine as if someone had turned on the ship cooling systems, he wondered if Jex had anything to do with it. The door to his room suddenly slammed open revealing a panic stricken Anakin. His cheeks were flushed and his body twitched nervously around the room. Harvey put down his book reluctantly and sighed.

" if this about padmae finding out about your incident on Florrum I don't want to know. I've got my own problems. Koran just asked Nick to be his partner but nova just told Koran she loves him and know nick feels betrayed and he's run off to prove himself to Koran but ends up getting hurt by an assailant sent to hurt Koran and now Koran's found him and ITS NOT OK"! Harvey wailed.

Anakin blinked " I'm sorry what"

Harvey sighed as if anakin had asked him the stupidest question in the universe "my book" he gestured to the thick green paper back book. "You know some of us like to educate ourselves Ani" Harvey sassed.

Anakin punched him in the shoulder earning a grunt from Harvey in protest.

"Anyways why are you here"

Anakin seemed to resort back to his weird mood. "Oh yay umm how do I say this um the clones are gonna kill each other"

******

Anakin didn't have to say another thing, Harvey was full out sprinting down the hallways past medical officers and maintenance droids with Anakin hot on his heels. He swore to the ashla if Fives and spades had started another riot in the mess hall again he'd personally see to it they would clean the resolute with only tooth brushes and a bucket, after terrain training. He bursted through the doors of the mess hall to find it a war zone. The 501st, 306th, and Wolfpack were all around the room in their own designated corners. Rex and the 501st had huddled in the far right corner with the 306th in the far left ,and the wolf back near the back. Each member had their helmet on but Harvey could feel the tension in their stares. Plo koon stood at the entrance his arms calmly clasped in front of his chest.

"Master plo"? Harvey breathlessly called out "what's going on here"?

Plo simply turned his head " I'm not entirely sure, however they have been like this for a while now " plo sighed grimly.

Harvey shook his head in confusion "could somebody tell me why the clones have started a civil war in the mess hall"!

A sudden shout among the silence caught his attention. Out stood Fang his helmet clasped at his hip as he stood on a mound in front of his troops. He had painted his face in some sort of war paint that was smeared on his face. The other commanders and captain also proceeded to step onto a mound of their own. Rex stood in front of the 501st his face smeared with royal blue lines that covered his chin and cheeks. Wolf however was more creative with the symbol of a Wolf foot print painted on his forehead with lines down his cheeks.

"Fear the wrath of the 306th as we gut you like the Regainer dirt fishes you are" Fang growled earning a chant of shouts from the men behind him.

"Fang"! Harvey yelled perplexed.

Fangs ears seemed to pick up his general's voice " Hey General" he waved like a little kid who had just seen their mom in the front row at a Christmas concert.

Harvey mouth hung open.

"Your kidding me" Wolf boasted "we can beat these pansy's, besides their mother's watching they won't do anything, trust me".

Fang face contorted in shock as his cheeks tinted with embarrassment. Harvey nearly scorer punched Anakin in the gut for snorting.

" Yah and what about you Wolf I know for a fact you consider plo like a father" Rex smirked.