A flustering turn of events

This was requested by  

Warning  some mentions of suggested scenes.  You have been warned  :) 

"General Dios now is not the best time to attack. We need to rethink our strategy" Nara protested. As she picked up her pace next to Harvey's.

" I understand your concern but unfortunately time is not on our side. We must move quickly," Harvey sighed.

" Quickness doesn't always work effectively," Nara argued.

Harvey nodded " hmm you have a point commander "

Nara felt a small grin upon her lips.

" Nice to see I can make you smile" Harvey mused as he reached for the medical bay door.

Nara's nose scrunched as she turned her head away from Harvey's rather amused glance. She wished she hadn't. Upon one of the medical tables was a dollar and kyber. Both were red in the face as they wrapped around each other like rubber bands, pushing and pulling. Nara's face lit up like mustafar as her jaw dropped to the floor.

Harvey frowned" commander are you ok.. what in the chocolate chip" his cheek darkened to a forest green as he took in the scene before him.

" if you're just gonna stand there and watch might as well join us" kyber mused. Dollar on the other hand buried his face in embarrassment .

Nara gave an inhuman noise as she quickly shoved herself and Dios out of the room. She didn't stop shoving until they made their way to the troopers barracks.

" Nara slow down,!" Harvey yelled.

She quickly slammed the door behind them and pinned Harvey against the wall making him hiss from the impact of cold metal.

" Tell me I didn't see that," she said, mortified.

Harvey looked down at her completely flustered " those were not the sex scenes you were looking for" he said with a hint of amusement. She punched him in the stomach, earring a grunt from Harvey.

" Ok I deserve that," he groaned.

Nara's face was becoming so red he was worried she'd turn into a tomato. Noticing his concerned gaze Nara practically slammed her helmet onto her head.

" Commander, are you ok?" Harvey asked.

There was a long pause of silence before he heard her shaky voice.

" To be honest sir, I'm about three shades of red away from turning into mustafar" she sighed.

Harvey died laughing, as he pulled her in closer letting her bury her head under his chin. He could hear the deep sigh that came from her lips as she calmed down in his embrace.

" You know you're adorable when you're flustered, I should try doing that more often" he said absentmindedly.

Nara practically launched herself away from Harvey as she let out an inhuman noise.

" Damit Dios" she hissed as she stormed out of the barracks. Harvey stood there blinking in confusion before he realized what he had done.

" oh rocky road Nara I'm an idiot I'm sorry" ! He yelled chasing after her.

*********

Rex frowned at his younger sister, noticing she wouldn't look anyone directly in the eyes. She also had her helmet on.

" Ok, what's wrong?" he asked, cocking his brow.

She froze " what do you mean"

She couldn't be serious . He walked closer to her, setting down the data pad on the table.

" What's bothering you, you're never this quiet" he frowned.

" What I'm just working on this new mission General has me working on," she said.

He wasn't buying it.

" how dumb do you think I am"? He asked.

" Well, are we talking on a scale of one to ten or like 1 to 100?" she asked.

" that was a rhetorical question" he huffed " but seriously what's got commander Nara in a tizzy"

" nothing"

Rex rolled his eyes and reached over to take off her helmet.

" Wait Rex, stop" she practically squeaked.

" Nara just take off your helmet or so help me" he growled. The two pushed and shoved each other as they fought. The ruckus of the two siblings bickering alerted the Jedi. Harvey and Anakin came rushing in, just in time to watch Rex smack Nara's helmet on her body. The metal hitting metal echoed throughout the room. Rex almost choked holding back the snicker in his throat. Nara's face was bright cheery red, as if she had gotten the worst sunburn in existence. That's when he saw Harvey, the wheels in his head began turning

Harvey, sensing danger, headed towards the door without a second thought. However Anakin grabbed the back of his robes, pinning him in place.

" oh no where do you think you're going" Anakin mused.

Harvey gulped taking in the death glare Rex sent him.

"probably the morgue" he gulped.

Rex turned to Nara and very calmly said " do we need to have a talk" he asked.

Nara frowned before noticed the way Rex looked between them. Nara felt the blood rush to her cheeks.

" No, No talk" she squeaked.

As luck would have it Kyber walked onto the bridge.

" Oh absolutely it's about time we establish the sexual tension between General Dios and Commander Nara." She mused.

Anakin was practically wheezing as Harvey jaw dropped to the floor. Rex stood completely frozen in place as his eyes widened. Nara ran up to her sister and grabbed the lapels of her blacks.

" I COULD STRANGLE YOU " she practically squeaked before running out the command center.

Kyber smirked before turning to Harvey who was melting with embarrassment.

" if you didn't catch on sir that was your que" she mused.

Harvey covered his face with his hands.

" GET OUT"!