Baby it's clone outside

Authors note: I plan on doing a better Christmas one shot but I thought this song was prefect for Harvey's and Nara so please enjoy and I will update soon (hopefully) . Disclaimer  I got this video off of YouTube and used it as inspiration 

Nara sighed seeing the puff of white moisture in the air, the base had been freezing all night and it clearly wasn't about to get any better with the new powder coming in. She adjusted the strap on her boots and readjusted the snaps on her parka. She never did love her snow uniform; she found it rather constricting with its layered coat and clunky boots that she constantly tripped on. The last thing she wanted to be doing on Christmas Eve was patrolling the base alongside a bunch of her brothers. She instead wished to be in the training area or in the mess hall drinking warm apple cider. Instead she would get frostbite and a short temper. She heard the sighing sound of a person behind her, a warm feeling like a blanket draped around her.

"General you know I can't stay the boys are waiting for me" she mused finishing off her lace.

"But it's Freezing outside and you promised the boys that we would have a game of poker tonight" Harvey whined. "Plus your promised me cuddles" he whispered low enough for her to hear it".

"I really can't stay,

But baby it's cold outside."

"I didn't promise you anything General although if were an order I could make an exception" she smirked seeing the redden darkness of his cheeks. She knew Harvey couldn't flirt to save his life; it brought her great joy to tease him.

" I gotta go away

But baby it's cold outside

This evening has been

Been hoping that you dropped in

So nice and warm

I hold hands they're just like ice"

"Perhaps I will make it in an order say 0:800" he smirked like a dork making her laugh.

"Yes sir, however if you excuse me General I do have a date to keep" she sighed pointing towards the gates.

She turned on her heel only to feel his hand grasping her fingers, she sighed seeing the pouting expression on his lips.

"My mother will start to worry (Beautiful what's your hurry?)

My father will be pacing the floor (Listen to the fireplace roar)

So really I'd better scurry (Beautiful please don't hurry)

Well maybe just a half a drink more (I'll put some records on while I pour)

"Harvey If I wait any longer Rex will send out a search party to look for me, and I'd rather not make my mother worry" she sighed.

"Do you really have to go it's freezing outside, I mean you could get hypothermia, or you could get eaten by a wampa" he exclaimed.

"I have a Kix for hypothermia, a blaster for a wampa, and a Jedi who needs to relax" she stated giving Harvey an amused cock of her brow.

Harvey rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand " please, what about five mintutes"

Nara gave Harvey a "really your playing dirty" look.

The neighbors might think (Baby it's bad out there)

Say what's in this drink? (No cabs to be had out there)

I wish I knew how (Your eyes are like starlight now)

To break this spell (I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell) (Why thank you)