Under where ?

*hope you guys enjoy*

Nara stared at her food avoiding her brothers gaze as she fiddle with her ration bar.

"Ok what's up" Rex raised a brow

"Nothing,sir I'm fine"

Rex frowned she never called him sir when off duty, never.

"What did you do" Fives now joining the conversation asked.

Cody, Kix, Jesse,spades,Jex ,and Hu also stared at there silent sister.

"I did nothing" she redden.

" Yah right" Cody frowned "what did you do"

Nara let out a long embarrassed sigh as her eyes were met by curious grins.

"Well..."

She gulped.

"Genral Dios may or not have seen me in my......under garments" she choked out.

Cody and Fives practically had to jump across the table to restrain Rex.

"HE DID WHAT" Rex growled, as he fought against Cody's and Fives's iron grip.

Kix eyes widened in shock, Jesse and Hu where making dirty innuendos ,spades had spat out his water and was choking. And Jex was trying to hide his laugh at Her redden state"

"Saw me in my undergarments" she sheepishly smiled.

Rex twisted harshly under Cody and Fives .

"When I get my hands on him even his Jedi mind tricks won't save his Ass"!

"Wait you think we , My god Rex" Nara's jaw dropped.

"Then explain before the generals blood is on Rex's hands" Cody grunted.

"Well you see"

**********

(Earlier that morning)

Nara rolled around her sheets in her private corridors. the air was stale and humid making her strip down to her underwear, so she wouldn't overheat. She had only been asleep for half an hour ,after an all nighter shift the previous day,and she felt restless. She was drawn out of her sleep as her com-link sounded off.

"Commander please come in"

Nara groaned as she rolled to the side,however there was no bed on that side and she ended up smacking the metal floor of the ship. Visible curse words spat out of her mouth.

"Nara speaking, what do you need" she groaned.

"Your needed on the bridge by order of the generals,sir"

"Alright tell them I'm on my way"

"I will,sir"

Nara turned off the transmission and walked out of the room without realizing what she forgot. She quickly made her way down the halls passing shock struck troopers who stood and gawked at her. Nara rolled her eyes and continued to the bridge. Not realizing her current state.

*****

"Alright so if we attack here we could better out manoeuvre our opponents" Anakin pointed towards the hologram.

"Yah but we wouldn't have an easy escape route if something went wrong" Harvey sighed.

"Generals, you asked for me" a groggy voice spoke up.

Anakin could feel the eyes of every trooper suddenly widened in what he was surprised to find was shock and ...lust.? Anakin turned hearing the groggy female voice , only he wasn't prepared for what he saw.

"Aww Yes Commander, we were expecting yo...."

Harvey froze in place unsure of what to say. The sight that came to his eyes was not at all what he had expected. There standing nothing but a sports bra and short underwear was Nara (who at the time was completely unaware of what state she was in).

Her hair was a tangled mess of now brown and faded blue (thanks to Jex) that fell around her shoulders. Her stomach was toned as was the rest of her body due to her constant training, as well as was bare footed.

"Commander...."

"Yes,sir"?

She raised a brow.

Harvey could almost see Anakin's smug look on his face as Harvey cheeks turned a deeper shade of green. Harvey could also feel all the eyes that were plastered to her body like flys to honey, and he didn't like it.

He swiftly took off his robe (he was forced to wear) and placed it over her shoulders, much to her surprise.

"Sir, if I may ask what are you doing"

"Nara, your um in your underwear" he blushed.

Nara's eyes widened in sudden realization as she viciously warped to robe around her.

Some of the men began whistling,seeing her flustered state. It only made Harvey feel more protective of her. He quickly grabbed the robe and tided it around her waist, making her face sprinkle with crimson.

"Thank, You" she squeaked , before turning on her heels.

Harvey stood there unsure of wether or not he should say something or move, however he could feel all the smirks from the men and Anakin behind him

"Have some respect gentlemen" he flabbergasted, before turning back to the hologram.

*************

"So that's what happened"

She sheepishly smiled.

Cody and Fives let go of Rex as he slowly calmed down out of his protective brother state.

The men around her seemed to hold back their laughter. As if they knew something she didn't.

She didn't get the chance as they all suddenly stood at attention

"General Skywalker " Cody saluted ,as did the others.

"At ease"

"So, Nara I'm glad to see your fully awake now".

Nara could feel his devilishly grin plastered on his faces as he smiled at the men.

"As am I, sir" she gulped.

She quickly grabbed a glass of water from the table.

"Well, I didn't come here to chat I'm afraid, I came to asked Nara for Harvey's robe back" he winked. "The Genral would come and do it but he's a little how do you say "flustered" right now"

Nara chocked on her water as it came out in a jet stream across the table.

She could feel Rex tense beside her, as well as the amusement from the others.

"Yes sir I can give it to you as I'm done finishing my lunch" she coughed out

"Good, can't wait to see Harvey's face"

And with that he was gone leaving the poor girl at the mercy of her overly amused brothers.