Ping

After setting a pot of water to boil, Katsuki waited exactly 1 minute before saying F*ck it and going back to his room.
He compromised by opening the envelope slowly, careful not to damage the letter inside. Eijiro's patience tips nagging at the back of his mind, all this did was give him a paper cut which he cursed out loudly about.

Kacchan,
We were never great at communicating, but I believe we have an understanding that goes beyond words.. and I know you'll get heated if I get too personal and assume to know you, but I need this one favor: Read this with an open mind.

? What the Fuck is it, Deku? Katsuki flipped the page over looking for the rest.

  If you're already annoyed, then save this aside until you can try again.
  Still reading? Ok, thank you. Lis-

Well shit, Deku.. I was fine til you called me out!
*Ping* Katsuki's phone *ping* went off *ping* in the kitchen *ping* and he started yelling in response to the multiple alerts.
  FINE, I'LL CHECK BUT ONLY BECAUSE THE WATER IS BOILING! He yelled as he stomped over to the stove.
He huffed as it wasn't actually boiling yet but added in his spicy noodles in anyway.
With another *ping* he breathed in deeply as he turned on his heel to grab his phone, starting with the oldest message:

IcyHot: I'll get back to you, I'm busy for the next few hours but I'll take a look at that link tonight. Lakefront sounds nice.
  Eh, no point in responding..

Shitty Hair: Prob won't be back at the apt before dinner.. Meet at that new place?
-Sure, send address

Stupid Nerd: Kacchan. I'm back for mom's birthday.
Stupid Nerd: It's not for a few days but I'm going to take her out for dinner tonight.
Stupid Nerd: You and your mom are welcome to come..
Stupid Nerd: Mom'll love to see you both.

-...
-
-...
-
-I'll ask if she's free.

  What did I do? Say his name too many times? Tch.

***