X-men?

While eating and catching up, Izuku was starting to feel at ease and dare he say.. happy? When Katsuki received a couple messages and yelled DEKU in good ol' fashion irritation.
  "What?! What is it??"
  Counting on the foreigners not understanding, Katsuki went on, "You want to keep your friends here from knowing about us? How are you going to explain Tape Arms and Raccoon eyes when they get here, huh?"
  "Oh. Um." Izuku made the mistake of darting his eyes towards Shinso just a moment too long.
  "Ohhh no. Nope. No."
  "What? I wasn't suggest-!" Izuku jumped up and started raiding the storage room. "Buy me some time I'm going out with them and I'll think of something to tell them!
  I never got hard yes'es from anyone.. just maybes and sorry, can'ts.. it was a cross-that-bridge-when-we-get-there situation and well, here we are, we're at the bridge!"
  A slightly crazed Izuku toppled out juggling kayaks and paddleboards. "Guys, let's go out quick, there's.. there's something I wanna show you!" Three sunkissed heads turned towards each other, skeptical and hesitant before standing up to help.

  "Guys." The four of them were out on the lake, three stares fixated on Izuku. "I don't know how to start.. and I don't know how you'll take this.."
  Izuku was visibly nervous, awkwardly powering through. He explained how his very real reality was different than what he's experienced in the states, and lightly touched on the possible theory for that.
  "You're saying you guys are like, X-men here?" Noah asked in awe.
X-? Noah's excitement somehow unsettled Izuku more.
  "And we may not remember this when we go back?" Xander asked, with more of a statement note.
  Izuku stared at his hands, tapping the pads of his fingers together. Liam's silence made him finally look up.
?
"Show us."
...
  "I saw you. The night we tried the gummies.. it was so quick I thought I had imagined it. You were glowing."
Izuku's turn to be bewildered turned slowly into resolve. "I'll.. I'll show you.."

***