Actual Nightmare

Katsuki ended up in the shower again. Shit, Deku. I knew you were in the states but I didn't know why, and now I'm supposed to see you in a couple of hours? With your mom? With MY mom??
  Katsuki leaned forward, forearms on the wall under the shower head.
It's not that he had necessarily thought about Izuku this way before, but picturing him saying all that gave him a sense of power that got him.. well, hard.
  Katsuki stared down at himself. Hard as a rock, dangling heavily between his legs. His thoughts tangented over to Eijiro, wondering if his c*ck hardened even more with his quirk. How does that even work for him? He shook his head. What an actual nightmare, he thought.

*
Somewhere downtown, a red head sneezed suddenly. Is someone talking about me?
*

  Katsuki shook his head and thought of Izuku again. He liked the thought of him vulnerable, well, vulnerable to him. Stroking himself, with more of a grunt than a moan, his mind filled with freckled green.
  He had turned on a cold shower but still felt pulsating heat. His mind then tangented over to.. 'IcyHot'.
  Katsuki had begrudgingly come to respect Shoto ever since their 'team work' on I-Island, among other events that seemed to always place them together.. and currently wanted to get him on board with splitting a place he found in the woods. He was tired of the hustle and bustle and wanted some quiet, and in terms of roommates, Shoto seemed like a decent fit.
  Wonder if the carpet matches the- No, not finishing that thought.

*
Achoo!
*

Fuck! I can't concentrate enough to rub one out!

At least Deku's not back for long..

***