Black

I'm an idiot.
Eijiro mumbled as he shifted through dress shirts on a store rack. It's the third clothing store he's tried after.. he caught a glimpse of himself in a store mirror and cringed.
He had given in to an idea he had been tossing around his head for a while.. the second he passed the first salon in the mall.
Just for this weekend, he told himself. Then I'm back on brand by work, Monday.
He picked out a red dress shirt, hoping to replace the confidence his hair usually gives.
No, that'll defeat the purpose. I mean, I lost my point at some.. point, he thought as he twisted a bit of hair that usually went up in a horn, but it was something to do with feeling confident in my natural self, hero persona aside.. and me wanting him to really see me.. something like that.
  He was simply noncommittal to spelling it all out, even to himself.
I'm not.. his.. groupie! He wrestled out a hanger that was stuck onto another.
*Sigh* I know he doesn't think of me like that, he respects me as much I could hope for, with him needing to be number one and all that.
  After spotting a wrinkle-free rack, he grabbed a couple and decided it was go time. With one last look in a mirror, he headed out feeling content.
  *Ping*

Kats: I'll get there when I get there. We're just getting drinks and scoping out chicks, right?

-...
-
- Sure, I just got a table ahead cuz it's still new/busy. I heard the meat's bangin'.

Eff.. me.

***