Ezra

Blowing puffs of smoke, Ezra pulled up at the address he had shared with Izuku. Reclining the car seat, he relaxed.. just to get worked up again and slam the steering wheel.
  Grateful he didn't accidentally hit the horn, he shrank back and glanced over to the hoodie on the passenger seat. For the stakeout, he scoffed.
  He stared off into nothingness, seeing bits and pieces of Izuku's memories. Not quite mind-reading, but depending how long he's been exposed to someone, and how strong that person's feelings are during their experiences.. He can recall their memories as his own.
Damn it! If only they hadn't called about how to freaking get here! Ezra threw up his hands, looking up at the outwardly-seeming abandoned lab. And all the souvenir stores look the fucking same!..
  He tried to see what new memories Izuku had subconsciously made, but Fuck, he has his moments of cleverness, doesn't he?
  With a few minutes to kill, he looked up the lyrics Izuku sang to find which song it was. He shook his head, knowing Izuku's emotions throughout.
He switches from sad when he's thinking of -that- guy, and when he thinks of us, he gets pissy.
  Ezra's smile fades as he thinks about what Izuku just avoided here. ..He let out a sigh of relief.
Welp, if I wasn't going to see him after today, anyway.. ..

  Ezra waltzed into a bright white lab, where three young men were strapped down, being tested on how to remove, copy, or enhance their quirk.
  "These orphs look older than the last batch." Ezra pointed out.
  The scientist withdrawing blood samples straightened up, responding, "..Last time they were tricked to cross the border. There aren't any others like that, at the moment.
  We had to get these from that 'institute'. Pfft. They -were- harder to get, though."
  A shorter lab assistant poked their head up from a mountain of charts, "Weren't you bringing us a big catch tonight? There are some guys out there waiting to get the jump on some green head."
  "Hah. Well, that green head set his chat status to Away for the time being, so.." Ezra shrugged before heading out to the hallway.
  "..Sounds pretty chipper for somebody who's about to get fucked." He heard one of them say as he looked out a hallway window. He spotted three men on the corner of the block.

Lighting another smoke, he casually walked up to them and informed, "The green head's not coming, he's on vacation."
  The biggest of them sized him down, then made a call. After relaying to their boss-man, he continued to make a variety of agreeable sounds.. "Mhm, ya, mmm, k.." then landed a punch square onto Ezra's nose.

  Early morning birds woke Ezra up, sitting up against his car. He was mildly surprised they'd risk attracting attention to the area by leaving him there, but then again, it was pretty desolate.
  He caught the reflection of his bloodied, likely broken nose, on the screen of his phone.. before it lit up, showing a single message.
Go get him.

  Ezra staggered into his car and pinched along his nose to see about straightening it. Embracing for the pain, he applied pressure and felt a painful but relieving POP.

  He drove off, passing the corner where the men of had waited last night. Pfft, as-if. They would'nt have been a match against what I've seen Izuku capable of doing. Unless.. he felt he still had to pretend to be normal.. He recalled pinning him down, teasing about knowing his power.
Even if he wasn't completely proud of his unsolicited advances, his member had a mind of its own..
  Pulling up at Izuku's apartment, he tried the door and found it unlocked. Good, that kid hasn't come yet.
  After washing his face, he found a small shirt that still held Izuku's scent, and got into the bed with it.
  Thinking back on all the times he had teased and harassed him, he lowered his fly and began to rub one out, thrusting into 'his memories'.
Images of kissing Izuku.. Sometimes forced.. Sometimes undeniably welcomed..
The extra sensation of feeling the almost live-time memory-recall from Izuku's point of view.. Mmm..
In his own twisted way, he had actually really fallen for Izuku. Just, he had been assigned to do just about anything, but-
He always had a hidden agenda. Being a dick, causing him not to trust me.. I guess it worked. As much as having an excuse to leave the country sounds great right about now.. No, I won't go looking for him.
Maybe.. maybe it's time to return to Detroit?
He went limp, in the end he couldn't get off.

***