Cotton Candy? Caramel?

"Is that seriously IcyHot again?" Katsuki groaned.
  Izuku got up and stretched, "I guess there was a mix up with one of our bags.." Yawning, he side eyed Katsuki's expression.
  "Kacchan, what are we doing?" He asked as he stood firm over Katsuki. Katsuki absorbed this, and likened him to a puffy toddler fighting sleep.
  Hiding the smallest side smile, he stood up and cupped his nape, facing away then slowly bringing his eyes back to Izuku. "I don't know. Will you stay so we can figure it out?"
  Izuku's eyes darted towards the park exit then back to him. He quietly herded Katsuki out, who followed quietly, hands slung deep into his pockets.
  Izuku glanced over briefly before asking himself, who is this Kacchan?
How did Eijiro manage this change? I would have never.. but.. would I have tried? No, I left. Would Katsuki change for me? Is that what he's showing me right now..?
  Izuku studied the hand he used to feel Eijiro's hair. No.. Eijiro changed his look for tonight. This is.. he clenched his hand. This is Eijiro's Katsuki.
"I suppose that was too much to ask.."
  Izuku snapped out of his rambling revelation, his feelings cancelling out to blankness.
  Katsuki continued, unaware, "Listen, I have to get going and I know you're tired but I don't know how to leave right now.. are you sure you can't stick it out for a few drinks? Maybe.. crash at our place tonight?"
Izuku was lost again in delayed thoughts of Eijiro, walking full on into a stopped Katsuki. Izuku put a hand out on a firm chest, to rebalance and gain distance, just for a firmer hand to use it and pull him in.
  Eyes hooded, forehead to forehead. Izuku could feel Katsuki's heart beat under his hand, and a warm breath on his face. Kacchan smells sweet. Cotton candy? No.. Caramel?
Katsuki took in Izuku's rosy cheeks as well as the deep colored marks on his neck. He slowly planted a kiss on the darkest one, whispering "I'm sorry."
Big green eyes opened in search for Katsuki's. Izuku could see and feel the sincerity as well as the rightness of his hold on him - a stark difference from the assault in the washroom.
He focused on Katsuki's lips, hand now clenching above his heart.
"I-"
*Ring*

***