Fly on the wall

The drive wasn't long but Izuku fell asleep all the same. After getting gas, Shoto drove carefully til he parked at his building.
  His eyes trailed from Izuku's hair to his eyelashes.. to his freckles and lips. He took in the gentle rise and fall of his chest, listening to his breathing. He wanted to reach out and feel him but stopped himself.
  As much as Shoto has liked Izuku since the Sports Festival their first year of UA.. Since Izuku sacrificed himself to give him, Shoto, the push he needed to use his quirk to its fullest..
  "Izuku.." He called quietly as he shut off the car's engine. Izuku's phone was plugged in, when the power supply was cut, the screen lit up to show an older message.. 'Kacchan.'
  Izuku started to stir so Shoto decided to wake him up as byproduct of getting out and closing his door. Izuku did just that, and was startled up and out right away.
  "Sorry.."
  "I know you're tired. Let your mom know you're staying out. Do you want to shower?" Shoto asked as they walked up to the building and he got out his key card.
  "Oh, yeah. I should do that. Will need to borrow clothes.." Izuku said through a yawn. Aw man, as tired as I am, I did travel and have bounced around a lot already since landing. Ugh, and I ate so much. Izuku spent the elevator ride motivating himself to shower.
  "This is a nice building."
  "Being my dad's son has some perks."
  "I thought the two of you had made up.. somewhat."
  "Sure, but he's still him."
  Not really knowing what to do with that, Izuku followed quietly the rest of the way. Shoto dialed the code 0715 to get in and went straight to find shorts, tee and towel. He pulled out a package from the gas store bag he brought in, "Here, boxers."
  "They sell these there?? I mean, thank you.." Izuku said as he plugged his phone back in. Shoto watched for a reaction but Izuku simply raised his phone to his ear with a 'hey mom' and a quick voicemail before going to shower.
  Shoto sat on the corner of the bed facing the bathroom door. How I'd like to be a fly on the wall.. reluctantly shaking away images as he got up to put on some tea, he then set a blanket and pillow on the couch.
Izuku came out wearing Shoto's clothes that were too big on him and Shoto could've just swallowed him whole right then. "Made some tea if you want.." Shoto gulped before gesturing to the set, then sliding open the balcony door. Izuku grabbed his phone and some tea to follow.

***