Simple Man

This chapter is rated M for sexual content.  Songs are "Sweet Caroline" and "Simple Man".

Sam sat there for what seemed like hours, just staring at the door.  Where had Arthur gone, and what kind of dream did he have to make him leave?  And who was Isaac?  Sam wore a consistent frown as she waited for Arthur to return.  Finally she got out of bed and got dressed in her brown chemise, black pants, and black boots.  She didn't bother with her hat.  She opened the door, walked into the hall, and closed the door behind her.  While making her way down the stairs, she spotted the concierge and gave him a wave.

"Hi.  Have you seen my...husband anywhere?" she asked.

"Yes, he went outside, but that was a while ago," the man replied.

"Thanks."  Sam left the hotel and went outside to go look for Arthur, but his horse Boadicea II was gone.  "Shit." 

Sam sighed in frustration and decided to go back up to the room.  She undressed and crawled into bed.  Sam tossed and turned, unable to go back to sleep.  At least not right away.  She finally did, though, and she dreamed about the buck.  Sam didn't chase it this time.  She wasn't ready to leave for home yet.  Not with Arthur gone and him having some sort of bad dream. 

When she woke up, it was morning and the sun was shining through the window.  Arthur was sleeping next to her so she clung to him, resting her head on his chest.  He grunted and put an arm around her body. 

"Where did you go last night?" she asked Arthur.

"Out.  Found that debtor but he got killed by a cougar," Arthur replied softly.

Sam gasped and sat up.  "You're kidding."

Arthur opened one eye to look at her.  "Nope, not kidding at all."

Sam frowned and laid back down.  "Poor guy."

"Yeah.  Gotta go to the butcher this morning and sell the pelt.  That was his payment."

Sam kissed his chest and looked up at him.  "You worried me last night."

"I know, I'm sorry.  I had a...bad dream."

"I noticed.  Do you want to talk about it?"

"...Not really, Sam.  Just leave it alone."

"Okay, well, if you change your mind...I'm here for you."

Arthur looked down at her with a sad smile.  "Thanks."

He lifted her chin and kissed her gently, then the kiss quickly became heated and he pulled her on top of him.  Sam felt his erection under her and smiled into the kiss. 

"Mmm, someone is frisky this morning."

"Mmhmm."  Sam adjusted her bottom half and grasped his member, stroking it and rubbing her thumb over the tip.  Arthur leaned his head back and groaned in pleasure.  Sam loved to tease him.  She raised herself on her knees and let his cock barely poke at her entrance.  Arthur growled at her hesitation and glared at her playfully.  "Stop teasin' me."

Sam shook her head and giggled, wiggling her hips in a circular motion.  "Nope."

Arthur growled again and grasped her hips before slamming her down on him.  Sam moaned out loudly at this and Arthur grunted as he yanked her upper half down and started sucking on one of her nipples.  Sam moaned out from the wonderful sensation and began grinding herself on him.  He thrust up inside her repeatedly and grabbed her other breast, tweaking her nipple.  The pace of riding increased and Sam started moaning louder and more frequently.  At one point, Sam sat up straight and raised herself up and down on him.  Arthur grabbed both her tits and kneaded them.  Sam pressed her hands to his chest and arched her head back.