Bruises and Cuts.

"Is that all?"
I told the police a description of the guy and that he dug into my yard, but when they went into the backyard the hole was gone. Did I imagine it? No, no I didn't.  The cops didn't really believe me or my story so they half asses the questions and were snarky.
The guardian arrived when the police were leaving. She puts on a show and runs up to the police?
"What happened? What's going on?"
I cross my arms and feel anger rise in my throat, scratching to come out of my mouth.
"Your daughter called and said there was an intruder. We investigated. We'll let you know if we find the suspect."
She gasps and covers her mouth.
"Thank you, Destiny,  are you alright?"
She comes up and hugs me, squeezing my arms and digging her nails into my skin. I hold back my scream.
"You better not have been lying you little shit. You still need to be punished for last night. I'll add on to it with this mishap."
She whispers in my ear and let's go of me and waves at the police goodbye. I fastly walk into the house and try to go up to my room but she stops me before I can get up the steps.
She grabs my arm and pulls me down the steps, causing me to fall to the ground. She drags me as I beg her to let me go. We enter her room and she throws me into a corner.
"Strip."
I obey her and then crouch down to hide my private parts.
"Should I whip you again? Or should I just give you an old fashioned beating?"
She smiles wickedly and comes towards me. I shake and try to hide my face but it's too late. She grabs my hair and shoves my head back into the wall, forcing me to look at her.
"You're disgusting. A whore."
She slaps me across the face and arms my head against the wall again. She let's go and kicks me in the side of my thigh. I wince and I get on my knees, and she kicks me in the ribs. I gasp for air and land on the ground on my side, holding my stomach and curled up into a baby position. She continues to kick me and starts wailing on me, punching me in the face twice and then punching me in the stomach. She hits me in the head a few times too.
After she finished she told me to clean the blood off the floor and to get dresses again. She leaves and I cry, holding my ribs and wiping my tears mixed with my blood. I get dressed and get the cleaning tools from the cabinet and scrub the blood off the floor. This isn't the first time, and it won't be the last time either. I cry and shake. I don't want to live anymore, please God take me away.
She drunk herself to sleep that night and I woke up this morning in severe pain. I look in the mirror and notice my lip is cut open and my eye is swollen with black and purple colors. This all be hard to cover with makeup. I do the best I can, but the makeup was irritating my skin so I washed it off and put on my sunglasses. I'll just say I have a headache.
I get into my school uniform and wear tights under my skirt so I can hide the bruises and cuts. My legs are wobbly. I don't want to go. I grab my bag and phone and text Suga.
"How was the show last night?"
"Great, but we wished you were there. I'll see you at school."
I smile. We don't have classes but we have lunch together, same with Taehyung. Jimin has school but he rarely shows up. I walk to school with my head down and ear buds in. I take my short cut which is in the woods that leads to the back of the school. I feel a hand on my should and I feel my stomach jump to my chest. I whip around and see that hot guy who was in my backyard. Shit.