It's Normal.

OKAY JUST SAYING I FEEL SO CRINGY WRITING THIS AND THIS IS NOT MEANT TO SEXUALIZE THE BOYS OR ANYTHING, THIS IS SIMPLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO CRINGY. OKAY I FINISHED, THANK YOU.

He kisses me, I feel the passion behind the kiss, the heat coming off of him. I put my hands in his hair and keep him close to me as he has his hands behind my back again, his hands gripping me. He stops kissing me and I lean my forehead against his, our eyes closed, his breathing slightly heavy.
I push him back against the chair and scoot closer towards him, clothes on clothes, but probably soon to be skin on skin. I kiss his neck, hearing him gulp, feeling his fingers slowly make his way down my back.
His hands are under the back of my shirt, I feel his cold hands against my burning skin, my breathing hitched as I smell his sweet outdoor scent on his neck. I move to his collarbone, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, one button by one, making each kiss agonizing for him.
He groans and I look up to his eyes closed.
"Really? Teasing after I just said I wouldn't tease you?"
I sit up and shrug.
"You never said I couldn't."
I smile and go back to his neck, this time biting, feeling him twitch slightly. He pushes my body close to him as he makes his way to the clasp of my bra. I feel his fingers grab the hook and slowly try to unclip them, when the door opens.
The fucking door opens! I whip my head around as I see Jimin just staring at us, mouth gaping and eyes bulging out of his eyes, blushing a bit.
"Um. Okay. Wow. On my chair? You have a bed!"
He points to the back bedroom and I look at Jungkook, shyly smiling. I get up off him and stand next to Jungkook as he buttons his shirt back up and then puts his hands in front of his crotch, holding his hands together. Does he-
Suga comes in and see us. He makes an O with his mouth and then smirks.
"Alright. Um. This is awkward."
Jimin huffs and gives us a dirty look, me holding in my chuckle. He takes Sugas hand and walks to his room, hand in hand, Suga giving us a gummy smile and racing to the back. So, this is a thing?
I face Jungkook as he blushes a bit, and I look down quickly at his hands and back up to his face.
"You realize that's normal? Especially for guys. Don't be ashamed, it's not like I'm going to judge, I've already seen it before."
I give him a smirk as I grab his hand and race to the bedroom. I hear music blare from Jimins room and grin.
"I was more embarrassed that Jimin walked in on us, thank you very much."
Jungkook protests with a low growl and I chuckle as I drag him into the room and slam the door behind us.
I take off my shirt and pants and Jungkook does the same, waiting for me before he moves me towards the bed, setting me into the middle. I lay down as he moves into me, skin on skin, electricity crackling through us.
"With the music" I say through kisses.
"We can be as loud as we fucking want."
He stops to give me a taunting smile and I return the favor.

The music has been on for almost two hours or so, and we finished up our "fun" fourty or so minutes in. He was more gentle this time, sort of? I don't know how to explain, but, ya.
We stayed in the room for a bit, falling in and out of consciousness, holding each other close together, messy hair and sweat clinging to our bodies. I open my eyes when the music stops. I've been playing with Jungkooks hair, his eyes closed and arms wrapped around me, making sure that I don't leave him. I look at his face and make mental notes about what he looks like, his skin tone, the cute freckle on the bottom of his lip and the freckle on his nose next to his nostril.
I look at him, and I melt. I lay my head on his chest, listening to his stead heart beat. I close my eyes when Jimin barges through the door, making us both jolt upwards.
"We have a problem."