Exciting!

It's been a month, and I haven't seen Bailey or Cane, correction, made up. I decided that it wasn't real, and that I was just under a lot of stress. Yeah, that's all.
Jungkook and I talked about it some more, about going to the beach, and he agreed, so we've been saving up money for the plane tickets and bathing suits, etc. Zad is very happy and excited, and he even got a cute new bathing suit. Dinosaur shorts! And we got him some dinosaur floaties to match. Everything's been good so far.
Today, Jungkook and I went shopping for bathing suits, Zad is with Jimin and Suga getting new toys and extra things for the trip. I force Jungkook to come with me to Rue 21 first, searching for a really cute bikini. The first few bikinis I tried on neither of us liked them, so I decided to go to Hot Topic, where I usually get my bathing suits and Halloween costumes.
We walk into Hot Topic and I immediately go towards the wall filled with cute bathing suit tops and bottoms. I spot a Friday the 13th bathing suit set, the bottoms are kind of like a mini skirt and the top is obviously a push up bra type. I wiggle my eyebrows at Jungkook and he laughs as I pick out my size. I look over the rest just to see if there are any other cute ones. Nope! I know Jungkook has a kink about short skirts he is very much into the school girl roleplaying so I know he won't disagree with this.
I walk back to where the changing rooms are, and usually it's just one door, but there's a little entrance and on the right is a bench and a single stall. Jungkook sits on the bench, spreading his legs out and winking at me as I walk into the stall, rolling my eyes.
I put on the bathing suit, and, damn! I must say, I look super fine. I wonder how Jungkook will feel. I walk out, my feet cold against the cold concrete floor. Jungkook lifts his head up and looks me up and down, licking his lips as he nods in approval. I look around to see if anyone is around, and I pull him up from the bench, walking backwards into the stall as his smile widens.
"Really? In a dressing stall?" Jungkook says as I kiss him and lick his neck to his jaw line.
He grips my hips and pulls me into him as he leans against the wall.
"Come on, it's exciting!"
I giggle as Jungkook rolls his eyes and then kisses me back. He picks me up and turns around so I'm placed up against the wall, his teeth sinking into my bottom lip and licking my exposed chest. I shiver, wanting to moan. I let a small moan escape my mouth as Jungkook bites me hard, and he chuckles.
"Don't make any noise," he whispers in my ear, making me want to just collapse and let him do whatever he wants to me.
He travels up and down my exposed skin as I keep a hand over my mouth. Who knew a simple bathing suit could turn someone on? My phone starts ringing and vibrating and i honestly just want to break it. Jungkook laughs a little in my ear before putting me down on the ground. I shoot him a look and he swats my look away, leaning up against the wall with his hands in his pocket.
I pick up my phone and see Jimins photo.
"Hey, what's up?" I ask.
"Zad said he has a headache so we're taking our car back to your house, so we'll see you there?"
I agree and tell Jungkook about Zads headache. Zads been having headaches here and there, and we went to the doctor but he said everything's fine. I feel bad when Zad has a headache, because I can't help him much besides giving him medicine and cuddling with him on the couch or letting him sleep in the bed with Jungkook and I.

We get to the house and just in time too, Jimin and Suga drive up the driveway. I go to Zads side and open the car door to take him inside. He grunts as I place him in my arms and he puts his head into my shoulder, shielding his eyes. Jungkook unlocks the door and we all pile in, trying to stay quiet. I find his medicine and give it to him with water and then I lay him into his bed, blinds closed, wrapping him up in his comforter and placing a warm rag onto his forward.
"Mommy will be back, okay Sunflower?'
"Okay."
My heart sinks, I wish I could do more for my baby. I walk into the living room to find the guys turn their heads towards me.
"He's alright. The medicine will kick in soon, but I'm about to cuddle with him so he doesn't feel alone."
Everyone nods and I go over to Jungkook to kiss him and wave at the other boys.
"We'll be staying until he feels better, if that's alright?"
I nod and walk back into Zads room, his soft snores echoing through the bedroom. I cuddle next to him, wrapping my arms wrapped around him and kissing his head.