Lets Do This!

Everywhere I look, everytime I turn, there are several angels and demons on top of each other, throwing each other to the ground, punching, kicking, biting, some even using their powers to make their bones break and let them sink into the madness of their mind.
I can't see Bailey anywhere, but I spot Cane rushing towards me. He runs up on me and reaches for my neck, but I grab his wrists and kick him in the back, letting go of his wrists as he falls to the ground. I feel my neck tighten, unable to breathe. I land on my knees, hands around my throat, trying to fucking breathe. Cane stands in front of me with a devilish grin, eyes fixated on me.
I feel my self lose consciousness, feel myself slipping away. No, no, Zad! Jungkook! I close my eyes, and suddenly, I can breathe. I take in air and place my hand on my neck. I look and Cane is stunned. He shoves me onto the ground, hovering over me. I kick upwards, connecting with his jaw and hearing a loud snap.
I stand back up as Cane grabs for his face, his jaw unhinged, his tongue out of his mouth. He looks.... ungodly, like a scary movie character. I kick him in the chest and watch him grab for his heart as he falls onto the ground. I feel hands wrap around my stomach and whip my head back, connecting with someone's nose, a loud crunch and a scream behind me. I turn around and use both of my hands together to shove the guy away from me, letting him fly past all the others who are fighting.
I look around and spot Jungkook on the ground, Baileys hands gripping his neck. I feel heat rise to my face and grit my teeth, running towards her. I crash into her, shoving her over, hearing Jungkook gasp for air and coughing. She scratches at my face, connecting with my neck and cheek. I wrap my hands around her neck, squeezing tightly, watching as she gasps for air, liking the way she begs me to let go with her pleading look.
Someone hooks there arms under my armpits and tosses me off the side. No! She fucking got away! The girl who threw me to the side comes after me and I kick at their knees, watching them scream in pain and fall down on the ground, weeping.
I run towards Jungkook who is still on the ground catching his breath. I lean down to his level and tell him to look at me. He looks up and his neck is kind of scratched up, but not deep. I place my hands on his neck and they go away, along with the bruises that were forming. I help him up and squeeze his hand. We'll get through this.
A girl and a guy rushes towards us and they lunch at us, the girl throwing a left hook towards me, but before she can make contact I block her hit and grab her arm, popping it out of place and placing her on the ground. The guy that lunged at Jungkook is now on the ground, leg snapped and bent backwards, fingers all kinds of crooked. I see the girl who helped me control my powers on the ground, Bailey over her and... kissing her? What the fuck!
I rush over towards them pulling Bailey back by the hair, making her cry out. The girl snaps out of her trance and stares at me. What the fuck was she trying to do to her? I let go of Bailey as I feel someone punch me in the side. I wince and find Cane in a fighting stance.
"You don't know when to fucking quit do you!" I yell, looking into his eyes as I grab his wrists, slowly twisting them.
He screams, boils running all over his skin, popping and oozing. The boils reach to his face and he screams bloody murder. I let go of his wrists, him falling backwards and crying out, his skin burning to a crisp.
Bailey shoves me back, hard enough to make me slam up against a tree. I groan, my body aching like a bitch. I look around, and there's several people on the ground, either screaming in agony, or not moving. Some are our people, others are the ones wearing all black. I sigh, thinking of my baby boy and my future husband, making sure to build myself up before I fuck Bailey up for good.