This Is It?

My eyes shoot open, taking in my surroundings. I'm back in my room. I look over to find Jungkook asleep, his head placed on the bed beside me, his body piled on the floor. His hand is wrapped around my hand.
Everything comes rushing into my brain, my head hurting. Last night, the field, the dagger, the blood colors. I fainted, I remember that. I remember the smell of blood and the heat sizzling through me.
I pull my hand out of Jungkooks grasp, trying not to wake him, but fail. He snaps upright with puffy lips and cheeks, eyes wide. He crawls up on the bed and pulls me up, pulling me into a hug. I hug him back, feeling his muscles tighten.
I'm glad she's alive. I squint, did he just say that?
"What'd you say, Kookie?"
I pull back to look at him, a quizzical look on his face before realization hits.
"You heard my thoughts."
I blink, staring at him. I... read his thoughts? Does this mean...
"So. This is it? I'm... I'm an angel now?"
He shakes his head yes, cupping the side of my face. I place my hand onto his and close my eyes, feeling scared but happy. Maybe now Cane will leave us alone.
"I love you." I whisper, leaning into him for a kiss.
It's slow, enticing. I run my tongue over his lips, hearing a soft moan.
"You really want another kid?" Jungkook asks, pulling back.
I pout, looking at him.
"I mean... we can still have sex and have fun, as long as you're not rough."
I give a little smirk and he looks at me, a half smile on his lips.
"Mmm. I don't want to chance it."
He tries to get up from the bed but I pull him back down by his wrist, giving him puppy eyes. He rolls his eyes, a blush creeping up on his cheeks.
"Oh come on. We should celebrate! Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeease!"
I beg, crawling towards him on my knees. He shakes his head no, blushing. I lean into his ear, my tongue piercing out lining his ear, moving down to his neck, a shiver running through him.
"You're hard to resist, you know that?" Jungkook says, turning towards me.
I shrug and place my legs opposite sides of his thighs, not caring about my semi large belly between us. Jungkook chuckles as I kiss and bite his neck, once and a while grazing his skin with my tongue piercing, hearing him moan and groan.