Power

I walk towards him, feeling nothing but anger. He is stuck in place, and I kneel down and grab him by the wrists, hearing a loud snap and a yell. He tries to kick me but I shove his legs down and he suddenly can't move them.
I grab his neck, squeezing hard. I feel my hands sink into his skin, my nails making blood rush out all over my hands and dripping down. Just before I make one finally squeeze, someone grabs me from behind and drags me backwards.
I watch as Cane grabs for his neck. The person behind me has a strong grip on me, but he doesn't have my hands. I place my hands around his arms and pull downwards, hearing something crack. I hear a scream and he let's go of me, collapsing on the ground. I stand up and look at him, his arms are out of place, his bones popping out.
I look over and Cane is still grabbing his neck. I look around and can't find Jungkook anywhere. I rush up the stares and run to the room, finding Jungkook up against the bed, his hand stained black and over his stomach. I rush over and place my knees down beside his leg, him wincing as I pull his hand back.
There's a gap, most likely from a knife or dagger, and his blood oozes out, rushing down his stomach, covering his pants. Black veins are slowly shooting out, wrapping around him.
"He used the blade," he gasps.
No, no.
I apply pressure on it, looking at Jungkook as his face is pale and his skin sweaty. His head is tilted back, his hands against my hands. I press down, tears reaching my eyes and spilling over. He can't die, please, please.
He shoots his head up, looking at me. His eyes widen, taking my hands off of his stomach. We look down and... the cut is gone. It's just gone.
He reaches my face and presses his hands against my cheeks, looking into my eyes. I see his reflection, and now, now my eyes are gold. What the fuck is going on?
"You-You have more powers. No one can cure the wound from an angel dagger."
We get up and rush down the stairs, me disregarding what he said. We look around, and Cane and his slave are no where in sight. Where'd they go?
"What happened?"
He looks next to the couch to find a pool of black blood.
"I um... Cane was on top of me, and then... some how he moved off of me and was up against the couch, and he couldn't move, like how I was upstairs."
He looks at me, mouth open and eyes wide.
"I don't know what came over me. I just, I felt so angry and something just... took over me. I broke his wrists, as if they were so easy to break. And-and I remember my hands around his neck. I felt his blood all over my hands, I felt his skin open around my nails... I was dragged off of him by someone, and-and I somehow broke his arms. I just.... I don't know. I don't know Jungkook."
I feel anxiety wash over me, and Jungkook pulls me into him. He let's me cry into his chest, squeezing me. I don't know what's happening to me, and I'm not sure if I like it, either.