Nervous

DISCLAIMER: THERE IS A SEX SCENE, BLOW JOB, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T READ THIS, IT'S NOT VERY DETAILED JUST FYI, BUT YE.

"Please, Can't we just have a little fun? Please?" I ask, batting my eyelashes.
"Depends on what fun you're thinking," Jungkook says, putting one hand on the small of my back, keeping me in place on his lap.
I smile and sit up slightly to go back to his neck, sucking on his tender skin, my hands fumbling with Jungkooks belt and pants zipper, brushing against his bulge, slightly twitching with every slight touch.
Jungkook stands, making me step back a bit, hands still fumbling with his stupid pants zipper. He licks my neck, electricity shooting through me, biting hard. I finally got the damn zipper to go down, and I kiss Jungkook sweetly, grabbing his belt loops to pull his pants down as I slide down to the ground, getting onto my knees.
I look up, Jungkooks head is tilt back and his hands are in fists by his side. I make sure my nails graze down his legs, hearing him give out little growls and groans. I smile, knowing that the slightest things I do pleases him.
I fumble with his waist band, suddenly nervous. I've never given head with a tongue piercing, what if it hurts him or something? Should I continue? It's to late, before I realize I have my hand wrapped around his dick feeling anxiety rise up in me.
Calm down. You've done this before, after all you're carrying his fucking baby! Enjoy it!
I swallow my anxiety and close my eyes, opening my mouth and making sure my teeth won't hurt his sensitive skin. I wrap my lips around his dick and graze my tongue over the bottom, my tongue piercing roaming over his skin.
"Fuck. I'm so glad you got that piercing."
He moans and grabs the back of my head, hand wrapped in my hair. I keep my eyes closed, kind of happy that he likes my tongue piercing. I let my teeth slightly go over the top skin of his dick, reaching the tip and circling it with my piercing, Jungkooks hand gripping tighter in my hair, low moans escaping his mouth.
I go back and forth, reaching to the end of his dick to circle his tip and then going back, teeth grazing over his skin, or my tongue slowly licking his dick. At one point, Jungkook pushes my head forward a bit, almost making me gag. Fucker.
"Ah.. f-fuck... I'm gunna cum."
He moans, and the last bliss move I make with my tongue at the tip of his dick sends him overboard, pulling my head back a bit as he moans, shivering. He cums in my mouth, the sticky liquid running down my mouth a bit.
I swallow, without really meaning too, wanting to gag at the taste, everything lately has been disgusting to me, so I know it's not his fault.
Jungkook places his briefs back over him, pulling his pants up, keeping it un buttoned and the belt loose. I'm still on the floor, looking up at him. I look down and wipe the side of my mouth, slowly getting up.
Jungkook is blushing furiously, looking down as I make my way up.
"Hey, what's up? Have you never..."
He shakes his head no and I laugh a bit.
"Babe, don't be shy, I mean, fuck, I'm carrying your child! Being a couple means doing fun and new things, experiencing things. If it made you uncom-" I'm cut off before I can finish my sentence.
Jungkook grabs my face and kisses me, obviously not caring that he's probably tasting his own cum.
"You didn't make me uncomfortable. Quite the opposite. It's just new for me is all. But, practice makes perfect right?"
I smile at his little remark, realizing that he basically said I'm blowing him more, which I'm not really complaining. I like pleasing him, scratch that, love pleasing him.
"Shower?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows as I grab his hand and walk backwards to the door, a smile forming on Jungkooks lips.