Part 2 Begins

"Mommy! Mommy!"
I open the front door to find Zad running towards me, arms open.
"Hi baby!"
I pick him up as he reaches me and I give him a kiss on the cheek and hug him close to me, placing my purse on the table.
"Hey, baby. How was he today?" I ask, Jungkook picking up a few toys from the ground and placing them in the wooden bin for all of Zads toys.
"He was pretty good. We had some mishaps with the toys, as you can tell."
Jungkook lifts up a plastic toy, now broken into pieces. I sigh.
"Zad, what did mommy and daddy say about your toys?"
Zad looks down, thumb in his mouth.
"You're not in trouble, baby boy, we just gotta keep those cute little powers in control before you go to daycare."
I nuzzle my nose up against his and he giggles, hugging me before I place him onto the ground, him running towards the wooden bin to take out the toys Jungkook just put away. Jungkook chuckles coming towards me.
He kisses me, long.
"Mmm. How was work?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Tiring and boring. But, I got some tips today! I'll put it in Zads jar."
Jungkook pulls me in for another kiss, making me giggle. It's been five years since we first moved in, and nothing has really happened. There was once or twice that some angels that showed up around the woods by us, but they vanished.
We all have assumed that Cane is dead, considering none of us can get anything on him or even radar on him, so with that in mind everything has been a bit easier for us. Zad has been learning very quickly, he can form many sentences and he has powers. He is definitely a Nephilim, but so far he hasn't used any of his powers when he gets upset or angry, which is good.
We've been teaching him, along with Jimin, how to control his powers and we even got him a necklace that has a spell on it, setting a limit to his powers. Zad has super strength, but he can't quite control it very well, he bends his toys and breaks them a lot, but he hasn't hurt anyone. He can make things move, which is super cool to watch, and he can read minds as well as make people feel emotions.
As Zad grew up, we realized all his features of us. He got my eye color, his daddy's long eyelashes and his nose, and he has my lips and freckles too. He has black jet hair, which is obviously from Jungkook. He's such a beautiful boy.
I go to my bedroom to change into comfier clothes, getting out of my waitress outfit. I don't work a lot, only twice a week, I've been wanting to save up money for Zad for his future, whether he wants to use it for college or not is up to him, I just wanted him to be a bit more prepared.
I place the fourty bucks I got into the jar next to the three other filled jars. I smile to myself. I change into a long hoodie and some spandex, washing my hands and taking off my makeup, putting my hair into a messy bun. I catch my wedding ring in the mirror and smile, still remembering the night he proposed.
The next month I went and bought him a wedding ring. The color is gold and I engraved something in it too.
Destiny+Jungkook=Zadkiel.
I know it is extremely cheesy, but, it does have a lot of meaning, and he liked it a lot. We haven't decided a date or year for the wedding, we wanted to wait a bit longer until Zad can control himself more, and make more friends other than just angels.
Speaking of angels! Jimin, that little fucker, he turned Suga into an angel, same as me. Of course, Suga agreed to it, but Tae isn't an angel! And he's again while all of us look the exact same as five years ago. We all confessed to him and he was surprisingly alright with it, he didn't freak out or anything, which was odd. And he got himself a girlfriend too! Her name is Bailey, and she's so stunning! And they remind me of Jungkook and I, immediately in love with one another, and of course having a future together.
Everything has been amazing, perfect. My baby boy and wonderful fiancé and my three annoying brothers all by my side, a big family. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
I walk out of the room to find Jungkook and Zad playing together, Jungkook giving raspberries onto Zads belly as Zad laughs and squeals. I smile, closing the door behind me. Jungkook looks up and smiles, his eyes twinkling. I will never get over that look, never.