I promise

"Your dad? You never told me-"
"There were reasons. I."
He gives out a shaky sigh and rubs his thumbs in circles into my wrists as I keep my hands against his face.
"My dad is actually a very powerful fallen angel. And, awful. I basically ran away from him and changed my identity and name completely. I hoped he would never find me, but i think he did."
His lip trembles as fresh tears fall down his face, once again wiping them off of him.
"I-I don't know how to explain. I just know he's behind this. Namjoon having white eyes means that he was being controlled by someone, and that power is very rare. My dad has used it countless of times in front of me, even taught it to me. Before I left I took something from him that can kill him. He's-"
He shutters.
"He's just an awful person. He deserves to die. I gave it to someone to keep it safe. But, he found me. He found us."
I pull him into me, his face pressed into the crook of my neck again as he sobs. What did this man do to him to make him this scared?
"Baby. This isn't your fault. You didn't know this would happen. Please stop blaming yourself, I'm not blaming you at all."
Shudders run through him as he soaks my shirt, but I don't care. I've never seen Jungkook like this.
"Who did you give it to? And you said you know where your father is. Where is he?"
He raises his head, wiping his eyes and nose, placing his hands around my wrists again, as if he's afraid I'll leave him.
"I gave it to my friend, Castiel. I trust him with my life. My father is paying me back for taking the only thing he loves."
I kiss his face, wipe his tears away and hold him against me again, rubbing his back to ease his shakes. If this guy scares Jungkook this bad, then I'm really fucking worried, and pissed. He must of done horrible things to Jungkook. That's why he freaks out when I don't tell him where I go, that's why sometimes he flinches and twitches. My poor baby. I'll get my family back. We'll get them back.
"Baby. It'll be okay. We should go to Castiel and then head to where your father is."
He squeezes me tighter, shaking harder.
"I'm so sorry, honey. I'm so sorry the pain and suffering he caused you. You don't have to tell me, but I'm always here. I promise I won't leave you, ever. I won't leave your side and I'll protect you. I promise."
He cries in my arms, and this is probably the most vulnerable time we've ever experienced. I never knew he had a father, I never wanted to ask in fear of him being sad, because I hate seeing him sad. But this. This is much worse.

Jungkook and I went back home to gather some things and cash we need to go towards Castiel and then to Jungkooks father. He won't tell me his name, but he did share some of the horrid things he did to him. He would lock him in a cage and not feed him or give him water, making him freeze at night. He would experiment his powers on him, boiling his skin, cutting up and down his skin, controlling his mind to do horrible things to others. He would always heal him afterwards, but those scars remained inside of Jungkook. He would even choke him until he passed out, just to see how strong he was. All he cares about is power, and it's sickening. He did other horrible things I just... I can't fathom why anyone would do that to their kid. I'm certain he did other things, but I won't push Jungkook to tell me, I don't want him to suffer from the memories.
Castiel lives up in Utah, while his father lives under ground in Paris, which is really fucking weird. We have a long trip to go, and I pray and hope Jimin and Zad are okay. If that guy touches them, if he fucks with them and leaves marks, I'll put him through what he did to Jungkook. I fucking promise.