An Unexpected Reaction

I put the sticks in the back of my pocket and wipe my eyes. I have to tell him. I walk out of the bathroom and close the door behind me, taking in deep breaths and trying to steady my heart.
I walk back down the stairs and see Jungkook watching the TV contentedly, his wavy hair in his face. He looks over at me and smiles, I try to give a smile back but my stomach turns.
"Hey, hey what's wrong?" He asks, coming up to me.
"We need to talk."
I feel him tense up as I hug him, squeezing him tightly.
"We aren't breaking up. At least I.... just, sit with me."
I take his hand and I lead him to the couch with me, sitting down and facing him. I sigh and hold back the tears wanting to fall out and splash around me.
"Baby, please. What's wrong?"
His voice is genuine, and this fucking terrifies me. What if he leaves me? What if this just make things so much worse for us? I take in a deep breath and reach for the pocket with the pregnancy sticks and grab them, slowly pulling them out and holding them in front of me.
"Ah.... just-just, look."
I look at him and hand him the two pregnancy sticks. He takes them and his eyes widen, mouth open, as he looks at the two lines on each of the sticks.
"I-I wanted to know if I was... and-and I mean they could be-be wrong for all I know, I jus-"
He pulls me into a hug, practically forcing myself onto him. He laughs in my ear and squeezes me, wrapping his legs around me too. Um... this is not what I thought his reaction was going to be.
"You're pregnant? What! And you didn't even tell me you had suspicions!"
He has a huge smile on his face that warms my insides. Maybe... maybe I should be happy too. If he is like this, then I don't have anything to worry about, right?
"Well.... I thought you would be mad or something. I'm... I'm terrified, Kookie. I'm a little young, first off, and second off, I don't know hoe to take care of a fucking baby. I don't want to disappoint you or anyone else, and though I'd be fucking ecstatic to have a kid with you, what if this fucks us up even more? Puts us more in danger? I don't want that for us. I just want us to be happy."
The tears overflow and Jugkook gives me a light hearted laugh as he wipes the tears from my face.
"I know you're scared. I know. But, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me, besides you! If you truly want to have a kid with me, if you want to keep the little baby inside you, that's your choice. I can't force you to do anything you don't want to do. But, I'm not leaving you, ever. I'd never be mad at you about something that's basically my fault."
I laugh at that, smiling.
"We can figure this out together. I don't know anything about kids either, but, I'm willing to learn with you. As for Cane, I won't let him touch you, or the miracle inside you. No matter what, you will always be protected. I'm here, and I'm staying."
His smile and his eyes make me so damn happy. This is the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face, and it makes me feel good knowing it's because of me. I nod my head and sniffle.
"Just to make sure, I do want to go to the doctor to double check."
Jungkook laughs and pulls me into him again, kissing my face all over as I giggle.
"I love you, I love you, I love you!"
He whispers in my ear as he nibbles the top. I smile, pushing myself into him, his warmth covering me.
"I love you too, more than you'll know."