I Forgive You

I look at Jungkook, my chest twisting and eyes watering. I close my eyes and dig my teeth into the person's skin, hearing his loud scream in my ear. I whip my head back, making contact with his nose, a loud crunch. He let's go of me and falls to the ground, grabbing at his nose. I turn to find Jungkook slamming the guy behind him up against the cave wall, loud grunts echoing through the darkness, vibrating my insides.
I run over and grab the small dagger out of my boot, ramming it into the side of the random guy, a screech and a thud of a body following. Jungkook hunches over, catching his breath.
"They must have heard that. We need to go somewhere," I say, grabbing his hand and trying to run out of the cave, but it's too late.
A large man and woman steps in front of us, making us freeze. We turn around but are soon meeted with two others. We're surrounded. Fuck.

I look around, searching for an exit or something. The hand that was wrapped around the back of my shirt now shoves me onto the ground, scraping my knees. I hear a laugh that makes my insides want to boil. I look up, finding a man who is similar to Jungkook. His dark eyes and black wavy hair, the tan skin too. But, his face is... contorted. There's scars and cuts all over his face, one eye is totally white. He has a tattoo that crawls up on his neck, and it's similar to Jungkooks.
"My dearest son. I'm so glad to have found you and your family."
I look up, feeling my body get heavier by the minute. I try to stand but I can't move, I can only watch as he makes his way towards Jungkook and I, sensing Jungkooks fear.
"And it seems you've brought exactly what I wanted. Excellent."
He snaps and someone rips the sword off Jungkooks back, placing it in Jungkooks fathers hands.
"Where's our son?" I spit out, trying to get out of his mental grasp.
"Oh he's safe. Same with your friend."
I shut my eyes, not wanting to scream.
"Jungkook you never told me how pretty your wife is."
He comes towards me, tracing the outline of my face with a long disgusting nail.
"Don't touch her, Markus!" Jungkook yells, whincing afterwards.
"Hush, boy! You don't speak to me that way! Don't forget your place!"
He goes towards Jungkook, slowly digging his nail into Jungkooks neck.
"Dickface, you got the sword, so let us go!"
I watch him, a creepy smile forming on his face.
"No, I don't think I will."
"Why!" I shout, my voice cracking.
He walks up to me again, his smile becoming wider. He leans into my face, his hot breath on me.
"Because you're going to become my slaves," he hisses, and I spit in his face, his demeanor changing.
He grabs my neck and squeezes, but I just look at him, not caring that I can't breath. I feel myself slowly slip out of his mental grasp, smiling at him. I grab his wrist and dig my nails into his skin, shoving him backwards, taking the sword out of his other hand.
"We're not your fucking slaves!"
He laughs at me, the sound crawling up my spine. I turn around to see Jungkook standing up, his eyes all white.
"Jungkook?" I ask as he walks towards me.
No, please no.
"Jungkook, snap out of it!"
He tries to grab me, his face expressionless. I move out of his grasp, my hands sweaty as I grip the sword tighter to me.
"Jungkook, this isn't you! It's him! He's in your head!"
He smacks me, sending me flying to the ground, sword out of my grasp. I hear him coming towards me, and as I try to make my way up he shoves me back onto the ground, hands wrapping around my neck.
I gasp, clawing at his hands and arms. I close my eyes, screaming in his mind.
"Jungkook! Please, this isn't you! You are not your father! I love you, Zad loves you! Jungkook!"
I feel myself slipping and send one last message, praying it works.
"I forgive you, baby. I love you."