Creed

I place my foot beside Baileys head, Baileys mouth distorted and teeth are missing. The little girl runs to Bailey, crying as she places her whole body on top of her. I feel horrible. I didn't know that... she had a kid.
I look around and everyone else is just as shocked as I am. I look back and I don't know what to say. What to do. I-I feel so fucking bad. I feel absolutely horrible. And the fact that her daughter  has to see her like this... I just want to break down. Can I-Can I heal her? Should I heal her?
Jungkook walks towards me, looking at the little girl. He looks at me and my heart aches. If it was me and that little girl was Zad, I wouldn't want him to see me like that. Not at all.
I lean down next to Bailey, putting my hands against her jaw and mouth, her swollen eyes and busted lip. Her jaw isn't completely broken, but I can't fix her teeth, only her cuts and bruises. I feel myself swallow my sadness, really wishing I could rip my own heart out.
"Thank you," the girl looks up at me with puppy eyes and a trembling lip, and it takes everything in me to not pick her up and cradle her in my arms.
"What should we do?" I ask Jungkook, the others who have survived circling around us.
"We didn't know she had a kid. This is... a shock."
I nod in agreement with one of the angels. Is this a trick? Is this really her child?
"We should take the kid in. She's more important than Bailey," says Namjoon.
"No! Please. My mommy needs to he healed more. Please."
She whines at us and a horrible idea crosses my mind.
"What if we help her out?" I say, the others scoffing at me and grunting.
I turn around to face them, whispering.
"If we get the little girl alone, maybe we could ask her if she knows anything. Maybe get some secrets or weaknesses. Also how the fuck she's been hidden for so long. I'm not doing this for Bailey, I'm doing this for her kid. If you don't have kids then you won't understand."
I look at them sternly, some nodding in agreement, others just blankly staring at me. Jungkook takes my hand and squeezes.

Bailey is placed in our extra bedroom, an angel who is experienced quite well in healing. Baileys daughter is in the living room, surrounded by the others. I walk in and look around.
"Give her space, guys. Jesus."
They grunt and they go outside into the yard, the bodies being carried away. I don't dare to look outside, not wanting my heart to break more. It's just Jungkook, Namjoon, and I in the living room with the little girl. She sniffled and hiccups.
"Hey. Do you mind telling us your name?" I bend down to look at her face, my hands resting on her knees.
"It's Creed."
I nod.
"How old are you, honey?" I ask, squeezing her knees a bit as she looks up at me with her teary eyes.
"Eight," she whisper.
"You're a big girl! You're very brave too."
She smiles weakly, playing with her hands.
"Bailey is your mom, correct?" Jungkook asks, looking at her from the side.
"Yes. She's-she's my mom."
I nod, trying to wonder what to ask next.
"Did she... did she hide you from everyone?"
A tear slips down her face, landing on my hand.
"Yes. But... she locked me up in a room all the time. The only time I could go out was when she wanted to feed me-me or give me a shower."
I feel anger rise in me, once again.
"I'm so sorry."
She looks up, her eyes wide.
"She-she loves me. I love her very much. She was just keeping me safe. She just wanted to make herself strong to protect me."
I press my lips together tightly.
"Creed, do you have powers like us?" I ask, afraid that if she says yes then I'll know what her "mother" has been doing.
"I used too. Mommy... she told me that my powers were bad for me, so she told me she would take the bad away from me."
I get up, not fucking caring if Bailey is her mom, you don't fucking do that to your kid, EVER.