Obeying Is For Losers.

Jungkook wanted to make some food together and I agreed, not realizing that he wanted to be a dick and mess with me. I was trying to show him how to make chicken and rice, and I was telling him how to preheat the oven and half way when the chicken is done he can start on the rice, but all he kept doing was rubbing his hand on the small of my back and looking at me. I had a feeling I knew what he wanted, but I thought playing dumb would be better, to catch him off guard at the last moment.
I roll my eyes as he comes behind me, ever so gently placing his hand on the back of my neck to move my hair to the side. He can be such an ass!
"I thought you wanted to make food, what happened to that innocent thought?"
He chuckles lightly as he places one arm around my neck, not squeezing though, and the other placed around my waist. I laugh a bit as I grab onto his arm around my neck and he pulls me back, into him.
"If we burn Jimins house down it's your fault!" I say, as he walks backwards.
Where is he going? Next thing I know, he's sitting on one of the chairs in the living room, me on his lap, not being able to get out of his grasp. My legs are dangled onto the side of his right leg and he looks at me, rubbing my left thigh.
I debate on if I should turn him down or go along with him. I want to see how far this goes, maybe tease him a bit, see how much he can handle before he probably throws me in the bedroom or something. I kiss him on the lips, my left hand cupping his cheek. I move myself upwards just a bit, and he grabs my hips, trying to pull me back down.
"I'm trying to get in a comfortable position, damn!"
He snickers and let's go of me as I stand  put my legs opposite of his, facing him as I sit down. He gives me a greedy smile and I melt. Before he tries to do anything I wrap my legs around his stomach and my arms around his neck, so he can't get any where to my face and see me be the shy girl that I am.
"That's not very fair." He says, grabbing the sides of my stomach and squeezing. I yelp and laugh, trying not to move my hands down to protect myself. He keeps doing it and each time I want to smack him up against the back of his head. He tries a different tactic, one that he knows will for sure make me cave in under the pressure.
He places his hands on the sides of my thigh and slowly moves his way up to my shorts. I swear to go if this boy-
"What will you do? Hmm? You're not that strong, and you're fairly short. The best you can do is bark at me and lick my shins, which doesn't hurt. So, either stop being stubborn, or I'll just mess with you even more."
I lean my head back so I can look him in the eyes, matching his devious look.
"Bite me. I'm strong and I can easily kick your ass!"
Right then he squeezes my upper thigh, sending bolts through my body. I tense up. What the fuck was that?