Baby Boy

I wipe the sweat off my forehead and look around the kitchen. The counters are wiped down, the floors are mopped, everything is wash, everything is finally clean! I turn around and look at the amazing job I did and decide to go upstairs to take a shower.
I peek in the door to see that Jungkook is still asleep on the bed. Hmmm. I'll wake him up afterwards! I head for the shower and use my cherry scented shampoo mixed with the coconut body lotion.
I walk into the room quietly and dig through my closet to find something that I'd be comfortable in and spot one of Jungkooks big hoodies. I go back to the bathroom and change, then walk back into the room.
I smile as I look at Jungkook and slowly walk towards the bed. I sit down beside him and put my hand on the side if his face. Damn he's really hot, and sweaty! I place the back of my hand against his forehead and click my tongue. I shake him a little and he groans.
"Kookie. Hey, baby. You didn't tell me you werent feeling good, you have a fever!"
He grunts.
"I'm fine, I'm fine."
I shrug his comment off and tell him to sit up with me. His shirt is soaked, but he's shaking. I grab another one of his shirts and take off his sweaty one to replace it. I lay him back down and kiss him on the cheek.
I placed a wet rag on his forehead and went back down stairs to find some soup and get him some water. I wish he would have said something, I feel bad! I finish his food and grab two pills of Aleve and rush upstairs to him sitting up.
"No, no! Lay down. You're sick. Let me-"
"I'm okay. I'm okay. Don't baby me."
I walk over to him with a little frown. I set the water down and the soup onto the nightstand and place my hand onto his face, cupping his cheek.
"I'm not babying you. I'm taking care of you. I brought you food and some medicine to calm the fever. You need to take it, I'm not leaving till you do."
I wink and he gives a weak laugh as I place the cup of water in his left hand and the Aleve pills in his right. He throws his head back as he gulps down the water and pills.
"I got chicken noodle soup! It's my favorite for when I'm sick. Here!"
I give him the bowl and he smiles down at it.
"Wait, let me go get my phone and I can cast something onto the TV, alright?"
As I get up he grabs my wrist. I turn around and his mouth is open a bit, but then it shuts.
"Thank you, Destiny. Really."
I smile and he let's my wrist go.
I return with my phone in hand and he is almost finished with his soup. Jesus that was fast! I sit down beside him, scrolling through Netflix.
"We haven't watched that show yet. Let's give it a go!" I say, clicking the show Big Mouth and then turning the TV on to cast it.
I don't care if I get sick, I'd rather end up sick than not taking care of someone I love. We cuddle up and I hear him sniffle here and there. He's stuffy, so I'm guessing he got a cold, god knows how. My eyes are closed, I listen to the sound of the TV and the feeling of Jungkooks breath on my neck, relaxing me.
"I love you too, Destiny."
Jungkook whispers in my ear and I tense up. So he did hear me? And wait... I turn to face him as he has a goofy grin.
"I didn't think you heard me... I'm sor-"
He cuts me off by laughing.
"No. I'm glad I was awake. Don't apologize, you're sharing your feelings with me, and I'm repaying the favor. I love you, and I love that you're taking care of me even though it should be the opposite."
I roll my eyes and turn my body towards him, wrapping my arms around him and my leg, nuzzling my face into his chest, breathing in his scent.
"We'll both take care of each other, fair? Now, you need some rest, baby boy."
I hear his heart pounding and I assume it's because of the nickname I gave him. He wraps his arms around me and we lay there in bed like that for the rest of the night, content and at ease.