Four Thirty Six

We stand around in the kitchen, drinks in our hands. We make sure we aren't to loud as our little boy is still asleep in a baby cradle I placed in the living room, going over every ten minutes to check on him.
Before we start drinking he woke up and I fed him, forcing the boys out of the baby room as I had to breast feed him. Afterwards I changed him and put him in a cute onesie that has dinosaurs all over it.
I smile as I look over to see Jungkook looking over the baby cradle to check on him too after he came back from upstairs to pee. Jungkook looks up and I put my hand out, him grabbing it and walking towards me, planting a kiss on my lips.
"He's cute. I've already stated this, but most newborns are really ugly. They look like aliens!"
I laugh at Sugas remark, Jimin whacking his upper arm.
"Thank you."
I take a sip of my drink. This is my first one, and I don't plan on drinking anymore, in fear of breast feeding our baby boy again tonight. We were told at the hospital he won't be too fussy or awake much the first week or so, but we'll know when it changes.
"I mean, he does have to insanely pretty parents, soooooo." Tae says, giving a boxy smile.
"Mmm, thank you." Jungkook says, rapping his arm around my waist to pull him closer beside me.
"Are you guys planning to have another baby?" Jimin asks, cocking his head to the side.
"I mean... I'm not sure. We'll see?" I say, shrugging.
"Oh, we'll have another one."
I laugh as Jungkook nuzzles into my neck, kissing once.
"You'll probably have, like, ten kids." Tae teases, making kissy noises.
I roll my eyes. I take swig of my drink and lean into Jungkook, never wanting to leave his side.

The boys leave and Jungkook and I cuddle up onto the couch. I still hurt a bit, but it wasn't as bad as the first day. I'll live. We put on a comedy and I lay on his arm, closing my eyes.
Before I know it, I wake up to soft cries from our baby boy and I bolt up, waking up Jungkook in the process. I pick him up and nuzzle him close to me, cooing at him and rubbing his back.
"I bet you're hungry, baby."
I check the time on the TV, four thirty six. I figure I don't have any alcohol in my system anymore and sit on the couch as I breast feed him. Jungkook rubs his eyes and props his head up to watch.
"Hey, creepo. You know you can go back to sleep, I'll change him again and put him back in."
He shakes his head no and sits up.
"I'll change him, no worries. You're the one who needs rest."
I smile, wondering how I got so damn lucky.