Castiel

I look over to Jungkook passed out in the passenger seat, his head up against the window. He really looks like a baby from this view. We've been driving for about two or three days? We've been switching driving shifts, but the traffic sucks ass.
We have about five or four hours left, at least that's what the GPS says. I stop at what looks like a deserted gas station to go pee and get snacks and gas. As I pull up Jungkook wakes up, eyes swollen from crying so much. I feel you, baby.
"I'm gunna get some snacks. Do you want anything, honey?" I ask, watching him as he stretches, the best that he can anyways.
"I'm alright. We can switch so I can drive if you want."
I nod, kissing his nose before getting out of the car and walking towards the gas station. I fiddle with the was of cash in my pocket, making sure it's still safe and secure. I pay twenty bucks for Pump three and then go to the bathroom.
"Have a nice day," the girl says, handing me my plastic bag of Sprites and some M&M's for Jungkook, since those are his favorite. I put the bag in the passenger seat and walk around towards Jungkook, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"We'll find them, I promise. It'll be okay," I assure him, squeezing him close to me.
He kisses the top of my head and places his hands around me.
"I know. I just miss them so much."
I nod in agreement, a tear escaping my eye. We'll find them though, and it won't be long until both of them are in our arms.

I wake up to Jungkooks hand on my thigh, his thumb tracing circles in my skin. I look through the windshield to find ourselves coming up upon a wooden cabin, a man standing outside. Is that Castiel? Are we here? Jungkook parks the car, taking his hand off of my thigh to get out of the car. Castiel smiles as Jungkook comes towards him, pulling him into a bro hug. I get out of the car, slowly walking towards them.
"Castiel, this is my wife, Destiny."
His eyes widen.
"You married him? Why?"
We laugh together as Castiel and I shake hands, Jungkook coming to my side to hold me into him.
"Okay, well, come on in."
We follow him into the cabin, the smell of something cooking smacking us in the face. Jungkook sits down on the couch, pulling me into his lap for comfort.
"We really appreciate the warm welcome, Cas. But we came here for help," says Jungkook, his hand squeezing my thigh lightly.
He nods his head as he looks at us.
"Yes, you told me. It's in the back. And, I wanted to come with you guys for some extra help."
I try to protest at Castiels words but Jungkook interrupts.
"We need all the help we can get, Cas."
I look at Jungkook, his eyes tearing up again, his jaw clenched. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him on his head, trying to comfort him as best as I can.
"You two really are in love, huh?" Cas says, smiling before walking off somewhere.
"Baby. Hey. Look at me," I say, Jungkooks eyes meeting mine.
His eyes are puffy and red rimmed again. I kiss his cheeks and wipe his tears away.
"Baby. We won't leave you. You won't have to face him alone, please know that."
He shakes his head as he sniffles, giving me a small kiss. I place my head on top of his, my hand rubbing his back and the other holding his hand. I hear footsteps and look up to find Cas holding some... sword? It looks like a knights sword, silver and a gold tent to it. The handle has a red gem in the middle of it, making it so hard to tear my eyes away from it.
"Here it is. I brought the sheath for it. I have other weapons in the back, and I have a friend who can help us out on going to Paris."
My eyes widen. This is too much help, how can we ever repay him?
"Thanks, Cas. Really. This means a lot to us. We'd like to leave as soon as possible though," Jungkook says, his voice sounding stuffy.
"I can call my guy right now and we can make our way to Paris. I'll get the weapons ready if you guys want to come with me."
I get out of Jungkooks lap, our hands still clasped together as we follow Cas. We walk into a room with tons of swords, daggers, wooden stakes, axes, and even some glocks.
"This is a lot, Castiel. Why so much?" I ask, wrapping my arm around Jungkooks arm.
"Because this guy is one mean mother fucker, and he's hard to put down, him and his army."