Fun

We get back home and Jungkook asks what  I want for dinner.
"Hey, just because I'm preggo, doesn't mean I can't cook or anything. Until I have a watermelon coming out of my belly and can't walk properly then you can baby me, otherwise, I'm still gunna he an independent woman!"
I joke and he smiles at me, walking towards me and pulling him against me, kissing me gingerly.
"I love you. Sincerely."
He looks into my eyes and I find the universe staring at me.
"And I love you! Now come on, let's make some pizza!"
I let go and skip past him, feeling him grab my hips and walking behind me, giving me soft wet kisses on my neck.
"Heeeeeeeeeey. Knock it off, playboy."
I swat his arm and he laughs.
I get the frozen pizza out of the freezer and preheat the oven, Jungkook handing me the pizza pan and a pizza cutter for after it's done. I put the pizza on the pan and run to the couch, plopping down.
I grab the baby book and start flipping through, Jungkook coming over and putting his arm around me, looking over my shoulder.
"It says that pregnant women get very emotional and their senses are very sensitive. Alsoooooooo, avoid spicy foods. Damn."
He snickers as he reads over the pages with me.
"I heard that you can still have sex, at least for the first two or three months, otherwise you can't have any fun."
I jut my bottom lip out and pout, looking at Jungkook. He laughs and kisses my cheek.
"Guess we better have as much fun as we can."
I giggle as he starts to nibble at my neck. The oven beeps and he stops, giving a low grumble. I walk over and place the pizza in the oven, setting a timer for fifteen minutes.
I turn and find Jungkook staring at me, looking me up and down.
"Yes?" I ask, eyebrow raised slightly.
"Nothing."
He gives me a grin and I roll my eyes.
"We have fifteen minutes...."
I walk over to him and smile, seeing a twinkle in his eyes. I put myself in between his legs as he grabs my hips, pulling me forward. I put my hands on his chest and push him back, climbing onto his lap.
His hands trail up my back, warmth seeping through my skin. I kiss him, slowly, biting his bottom lip. He groans in my mouth and I smile. I place my hands under his shirt, tracing his stomach muscles as he twitches. I can't get enough of him.