Exhausted

We stare at each other, grinning. Jungkooks hair is in his eyes and his tan skin glistens against the sun. I pull my leg up, moving towards his right side with a swift kick, but he grabs my leg before I make contact, pulling it backwards, making me stumble towards him, falling on the ground.
"Don't look at where you're about to hit, that's a dead give away," Jungkook says.
I growl and get back up. I get back into my stance and he throws some swift punches from left to right. I dodge them, watching his movements. He never looks at where he's throwing his punches, he either stares at me or sizes me up, calculating my stance.
I push him backwards by the chest, both hands together, he stumbles back a bit before stopping, grabbing my wrists. He manage to twirl be around and put his arms around me, one arm close to my mouth and the other against my stomach, walking backwards. My arms are stuck to my side, and I can't touch the ground. I don't want to, but I know what he's doing.
I bite whatever skin I can that is close to my mouth and he let's go of me. I spin on my heel and his stance is gone, his arms aren't protecting him. I grab his right wrist and place my other hand on his upper arm, positioning myself in front of him, but not facing him, ready to flip him over like Namjoon taught me.
He grabs my hand that is gripped onto his wrist with his free hand and pries it off, pushing me forward, making me lose my grip altogether. I stumble onto my knees. God damn, he's quick, and he doesn't stop.
I turn around and see him in his stance. I get back up, feeling my body wanting to collapse. He looks into my eyes and makes kissy noises, and for some reason that makes me laugh but also kind of pisses me off. He lunges at me, not hitting, but grabbing. He grabs me by the waist and tries picking me up. I grip his arms and push myself up almost over his head. I push myself up more, his grip loosening. I'm able to make myself make it over his head, about to fall to the ground, but I wrap my legs around his neck, my feet going under his armpits. I push myself back, with all my force, and somehow I manage for the both of us to fall onto the ground.
I loosen my grip and he lays on the ground, laughing and gasping for air.
"That was fair. But, you still need more work. But, you did use some of your power, good job."
I catch my breath, both of us panting. I put my hand out and he pulls himself up.
"Alright, lovebirds. You two will be fighting each other from now on. And, Destiny, don't be afraid to actually hit Jungkook, he's a big boy, he can handle it."
I nod, hugging Jungkook, laughing. This is kind of fun.

It's the end of training, and my entire body is sore and aches. I took a hot shower, just standing under the water, letting it run over me. I finished and just put on whatever large shirt or hoodie I could find, not caring about anything else.
I walk towards the bed and plop down, feeling my body shut down. Jungkook walks in and chuckles a little, walking towards me and scooting next to me, face to face. I grunt, too tired to talk. He wraps his arms around me and I do the same to him, my leg loosely over his legs.
"You did good today, baby. Im proud of you."
I nod as he kisses my forehead.
"Like Namjoon said, don't be afraid to hit me. It's not like they'll hurt anyways."
I swat at him as he laughs, too lazy to punch him. I feel myself slip into sleep, warm and so exhausted. Jungkooks grip tightens around me, not wanting to let me go. He hums in my ear, once and a while giving me little kisses on my head, ear, cheeks, and lips.