Sunflower

"Tae, as you noticed yesterday, none of us were really comfortable, especially Zad. Now, I would have given Bailey another chance, but Zad was literally shaking."
Tae shakes his head to and down at my words, not saying anything.
"Zad also mentioned that he could sense that she wasn't very... nice," Jungkook adds.
"I know you really like her, and you talk so greatly about her, but I don't want her anywhere near Zad. And judging by yesterday, she was making you uncomfortable too. Is she... controlling or abusive to you?"
Yae whips his head to me, anger written onto his face.
"No! In fact, she's the sweetest girl I've ever met. She's not controlling or abusive, she's perfect. I'm not sure what Zad is talking about, because all shes ever been is kind to him. Maybe he's just confused."
I laugh at Tae, stunned by his words.
"He's not confused, Tae. She gives off bad vibes anyways. Look, we're not saying break up with her or anything, we're just checking on you and making sure we have boundaries with h-"
Tae cuts be off with his hand in my face.
"Ya, ya. I got it. Its all about Zad."
I shove Taes hand out of my face and tower over him, my hands balled into fists.
"Watch your fucking mouth, Taehyung. You're talking about my son. It is about him, because your shitty girlfriend makes him scared. If you can't accept that then get the fuck out of our house. Now."
I point to the door, Tae having an amused face and grin. He's never been like this, ever. Hes always so kind, and he always supported anything and everything relating to Zad, so why the sudden change.
"I'm only speaking the truth!"
He gets up now, now him towering over me, his words making him spit in my face. Jungkook tries to stand up but I stop him.
"Sit down."
"I'm not telling you again, Taehyung. Get out of our house."
I growl, moving closer to his face. He just grins and walks towards the door.
"You really shouldn't of had him. He's just been in everyone's way, and hes such a bo-"
I cut his words off as I make my way towards him, shoving him up against the wall.
"I don't know what the fuck had gotten into you, but never come here again, do you hear me? Obviously Bailey has something over you."
Jungkook is behind me, grabbing my wrists telling me to let Tae go. I let Tae go, watching him scoff and walk out the door, slamming it shut. Are you fucking kidding me? That's not the Tae I know, not at all.
"Hey. Hey. Look at me."
Jungkook places his hands against my face and motions me to look at him. His jaw is clenched, and I know he's pissed off too.
"That's not Tae."
Jungkook nods and suddenly, I feel the tears on my cheeks as Jungkook wipes them off. He kisses me and hugs me tight as I quietly sob. What about Zad? Oh god.
"Zad," I say, and I let go of Jungkook to walk to Zads bedroom.
He's still watching TV, his eyes glued to the bright colors, holding his drum. Did he not hear us?
"Hey baby. Uncle Tae had to leave, but he said he loved you."
I walk over to Zad and sit down on the carpet, placing him into my lap, facing him towards the TV.
"Can you tell him I love him too?"
I nod, kissing Zad on the top of his head and then brushing his hair out of his face.
"Of course, Sunflower."
Jungkook walks in and sits behind me, his legs around me as he makes me lean back into him. I want to cry, I want to scream. I don't know what's wrong with him, but I know it involves Bailey. I just wish he could see that.
I lay my head against Jungkooks chest as he messes with my earrings. He's like a kid sometimes, I swear, but right now, it's soothing. I know no matter what he'll always be by my side, Zads side, and he'll always protect us. He kisses my cheek and wraps his arms around my stomach again, leaning back against Zads bed. This is home, this is the best thing I could ever ask for.