Crunching

Its dawn. It's time. My nails are digging into my palms, my stomach flipping and dropping, my heart pounding against my chest. I'm so fucking scared. Last night Jungkook and I called to tell Zad we love him very much and to keep sending pictures. I'm afraid that that will be the last time we ever speak to him, and that makes my throat dry and my jaw clenched, swallowing my tears and fears down.
Jungkook takes my hand and squeezes, looking at me and hugging me, keeping me in place. We have angels and demons of all size and shape around us. Namjoon is on my side, his face contorted with anger. We're all pissed, we're all emotional. With the colors of the rising sun, we can tell that shadowy figures are walking up the kill and making their way towards us. I feel myself shaking, I can't tell what my emotions are anymore. I know I'm scared, I'm scared of losing my family, of not winning this fight. But, I'm angry. I'm so fucking pissed. That bitch killed my brother, mutilated his body. That bitch hurt my family, and she will pay for that.
Jungkook let's go of me, squeezes my hand once more, and then places his hands against his body, looking straight. I watch as Cane and Bailey are in the middle of angels wearing all black. There aren't many, but I assume that they're really strong. I look at Bailey and she smiles at me sweetly. Oh what I will do to her.
Cane and Bailey stop a bit of ways in front of us, scanning our party as we do the same. I keep my eyes on Bailey, looking at the scars on her neck that matches Canes.
"Why, aren't you all a lovely bunch!" She gleefully says, interlocking her arm with Cane.
She truly is a psychopath.
"Awe. Where's Zad? I was hoping we could all have fun and take turns on him. You know. Cutting him open, tasting his bl-"
I try to walk forward but Jungkook grabs my arm to keep me in place. I point at her.
"Watch your fucking mouth when you talk about my kid. He has nothing to do with this! You wanted me, so I'm right here."
I step back as Bailey frowns a bit, sizing me.
"Mmm. Indeed."
She licks her lips as she makes eye contact with me, and it takes EVERYTHING I have to not jump on her right now.
"Why don't you come and join us, Destiny? You'd be better off with me rather than Jungkook. I bet he can't please you like I can."
I want to throw up at her feet. I know what she's doing. She's intimidated by me, she's power thirsty, and she knows I have special powers that she might not have.
"Are you threatened by me, Bailey? Shame, I thought you were the most fearless and powerful? Guess you're not that powerful."
I shrug as I see the anger from on her face and fire in her eyes. Now I know what pisses her off.
"You shut your mouth when you're speaking to her! You should be bowing to her and kissing her fucking shoes."
I hear Namjoon laughing and I whip my head towards him.
"We'll never bow down to her. She's a fucking crazy ass bitch. She's not even that powerful, and shes just using you for your power, Cane."
He scoffs and glares at Namjoon.
"She's my sister, and I would die for her. Same as you all should."
I watch as they bicker back and forth.
"I had so much fun killing Jin. Bummer I couldn't share that experience with you, Joonie. You'd love it, his skin was so easy to peel off-"
Namjoon lunges at Bailey but Cane stands in front of her, protecting her. Everyone lunges at each other, I hear snarls and growls, grunts and shouts. I see Jungkook out of the corner of my eye grabbing a guys collar shirt and kneeing him in his stomach, the guy doubling over and Jungkook shoving him to the ground.
Someone shoves me backwards and I look forward to see some chick with a scar across her face, her hands gripped into my shirt. I grab her wrists and squeeze, looking into her eyes as her face contorts into pain as I hear her bones crunching.