Simple Kiss

DISCLAIMER: SEX SCEEEEEENE

I lay on the couch, freshly washed and shaved. I treated myself as a "Me Day', since I've been so fucking stressed. I've been baking a lot to try and ease my anxiety. The day is coming up where we have to face Bailey and Cane, and each passing day I get more scared and anxious, but I'm determined.
Jungkook comes out of the bedroom and comes over to the couch, plopping on top of me, making me grunt.
"Why are you so heavy?" I yell, giggling.
"What? You can do this to me, but I can't do it to you?"
I laugh again.
"I'm small, thank you very much. I don't hurt you."
He laughs and gets up off me, snuggling up behind me as he wraps his arms around me and intertwine our fingers together.
"You smell like cherries."
He digs his nose into my neck and I laugh, trying to pull away.
"Weirdo! I don't sniff you like that!"
I turn to face him and smack his chest.
"Oh, but you still smell me?"
I feel heat rise to my cheeks, he put me in a trap. He laughs at my reaction and cuddles me closer, pulling me on top of him as he lays on his back. I place my head against the crook of his neck and shoulder, my arms still wrapped around his neck. His soft hands are placed on the small of my back.
"You're wearing my shirt again?"
I look up to scrunch my nose and kiss him.
"Uh, yeah! They're soft, and they are comfy. Take it or leave it, ho."
He laughs with his whole chest, making me jolt up and down.
"I'm not obliging. I like it."
I look up at him and kiss him again, softly, tracing his lips with the tip of my tongue. He groans and squeezes me as he presses me down against him.
"What? I didn't do anything. No idea what you're moaning about. Just a simple kiss."
I smile at him while he gives me a look and gives a half smile. I scoot up closer to his face, his hands roaming my body. I kiss him again, now this time he traces my lips and sucks my tongue, afterwards biting my lip. He stops kissing at me and I give him a dumbfounded look.
"What? It's just a simple kiss?" He teases me and I scrunch my nose at him, sticking my tongue out.
I straddle him, his hands wrapped around my hips. We're kissing, and god I missed this. The long, hot kisses that make us gasp for air when we pull back. The way he nibbles my skin and breathes hot air on my neck. The way his hands wrap around me, squeezing me, and pushing me down onto his crotch.
I move my hips around, Jungkook groaning in pleasure. He keeps his hands on my hips, helping me move, hitting just the right spots for him to moan in my mouth or in my ear. It sends shivers and electricity throughout my body.  His hands move up towards my underwear, slipping his hands under them and brushing his fingers across my inner thighs and grazing my vagina, making me want to beg for more.
He keeps teasing me, only grazing my skin and slightly pushing his finger onto my clit, making me moan and tense up. But, then he pulls away and moves his hands away, squeezing my hips firmly. It's so agonizing, and so wrong. He knows what he's doing, the way he smiles at me and the slightest graze and brush of his fingers drives me fucking insane.
He takes his hands out of my underwear and sits up, making me sit back a bit. I look at him and pout and he kisses me.
"We're literally right in front of the windows."
It dawns on me that anyone could see us. I turn red.
"Oh."
He laughs and gets up, picking me up and walking towards the bed room. He places me in the middle of the bed. He gets up on top of me and unbuttons the shirt, his shirt, I'm wearing, nibbling my skin each time a button is undone. He gets to the last button and licks my sensitive skin. I moan and he laughs, coming back up to my face and sucking on my bottom lip.