The Night

Jungkook POV
Tonight's the night. I'm going to ask her to marry me. I told her a week ago that I was going out with the guys for some drinks, but I was actually going to jewelry shops to by her a ring. I brought along the guys so they could tell me which ones she would really like.
We got there and we looked around, I found really pretty ones with a single huge diamond in the middle and some with diamonds all around.
"Jungkook, come here."
Jimin motions me over to where the three of the guys stand and I look down at the ring Jimin is pointing to. It really is pretty.
"She doesn't really like flashy things, so it's not too flashy, but it's still really pretty."
I nod, admiring it. It's gold, and there are little diamonds that wrap around half way, then a bigger diamond in the middle, but not too big. It's perfect. The lady asks me if I want to engrave something in it and I agree. I wanted it to have the words, "Guardian Angel, Forever and Always," because she likes to call me her Angel a lot, and I will always be her protector, even though she doesnt really need it anymore. I bought the ring and then found a really good restaurant and made a reservation.
I'm so nervous. I've never been this nervous in my life, in all honesty. She's so beautiful tonight, and I don't want to mess anything up. I fumble around with the velvety box in my pocket, building the courage to get down on one knee and ask her to marry me. I look at her as she searches around the room, her eyes glistening in the light and the little strands of hair she left out of her perfect bun curl around her face a bit. Absolutely stunning. I love her so god damn much.
I grab the box in my pocket, ready to kneel in front of her, ready to give her my whole heart and soul.