New Information.

The figure in the window cocks its head and stares at me. I scream again and Jungkook runs down the stairs and comes up to me.
"What? What?" He shouts.
I point to the kitchen window and the figures gone.
"There-there was a figure-figure in the window. It had-had a mask on. I couldn't see-see its face."
I shake. He looks at me and locks his jaw.
"We need to go somewhere. Now."
"I don't know where we'd go... um... Jimin?"
Jungkook hesitates.
"Call him. I'll get some clothes for us and phone chargers. Tell him we'll need to stay for more than a day. Tell him I said it."
I nod and call him as Jungkook races up the stairs. I pace back and forth and Jimin picks up.
"Yeah?"
"Jimin. Jimin, we need to come to your house. Jungkook told me to tell you it's an emergency and we need to stay for more-"
He cuts me off.
"Alright. I have a spare bedroom, just bring what you need. I'll get Suga to pick you guys up. See you guys when you get here."
He hangs up and I go up the stairs and into my room. Jungkook has a bag and is putting in some clothes of mine and his. He's rushing. Is he scared?
"Do you know what was out there?" I ask, going over to him.
"I'm not sure, but I have a feeling you're in danger. I trust Jimin. Did he say we can come over?"
I shake my head yes as I get my book bag and empty it out to put our tooth brushes, hair brushes, shampoo and conditioner, my stash of money, my secret knife and pepper spray. I put on some sweatpants lying on the floor and don't bother to change my shirt.
Suga calls to tell me he's outside and Jungkook and I rush outside and jump in the car.
"Are you guys okay? What happened?"
I sigh, I look at Jungkook and he shakes his head yes.
"I was downstairs when this thing was in the window. I couldn't tell what it was because it had on a mask but it scared the shit out of me. Jungkook told me we needed to go somewhere else just in case it's something bad and not a prank."
Suga shakes his head and looks at me quickly.
"Are you okay? Did you call the police?"
"There wouldn't be any evidence to support her claims. They probably couldn't even help."
Suga looks in his rearview mirror to look at Jungkook, shaking his head yes and looking back to the road.
"I'm really sorry you-" Sugs interrupts me.
"Hey. Don't apologize. I want you guys safe. You're my family. I can't lose my only sister!"
He looks at me and gives me his famous gummy smile.
We arrive at Jimins place and I hug Suga as he leaves. I thanked him and I grabbed my backpack as Jungkook carrys the other bag with clothes in it. Jimin opens the door and motions us inside. We walk in and I look around. No one's here besides us. That's good.
"The spare room is in the back, Destiny. It's clean, put your guy's stuff in there."
I go back into the room and put my backpack down. Jungkook didn't follow me in. That's strange.
I walk out and head towards the living room where I hear them speaking.
"She says it was someone with a mask. Does that sound familiar?"
It's Jungkooks voice.
"Yeah. Why is he coming after her? I didn't expect you guys to do anything. I guess I was wrong."
"I've told her about the choices of becoming a fallen angel, but it doesn't mean she chooses to do so. I don't understand why he's coming after her, unless it's revenge for what you did to him."
Jimin sighs.
"He killed Chrissy, man. You really think I was going to let that slide? Hell no. I loved her. He took her away from me so I got my revenge. Maybe you did something to him so he's going to try to take something that means a lot to you. Watch your back and keep good care of her, I mean it."
I slowly head back into the room and sit on the bed. Is Jimin a fallen angel too? Why didn't they tell me? That must be why they barely spoke to each other. Who is this guy and who is Chrissy?