Crescent Hills

Tonight is a date night, and Jimin insisted that we let him babysit Zad. Zad is now six months old, and he's learned how to crawl more, sometimes he'll try to walk, and he can mumble. He can't make full words, yet. Jungkook really wanted us to go on a date, so I agreed. He told me to dress up, so that's what I'm doing.
I put on a black long sleeve fitted dress with black heels to go with it. I put on some makeup, smokey eyed eyeshadow with black eyeliner. I feel really pretty tonight, and Jungkook agrees. He walks into the bathroom as I'm putting in small grey hoops in each of my ear piercings.
He gives me a wolf whistle and looks me up and down. I laugh, looking at him in the mirror. He's wearing an all black tuxedo, the button up shirt is black too, but he doesn't have a tie or tje dress shirt buttoned up. His black shirt at the top is unbuttoned, and damn he's fine.
"Not too bad yourself."
I wink in the mirror, putting in the last ear piercing. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me, pressing his body into me. His eyes twinkle in the mirror as he looks at me, and I give a cheeky smile as I clasp the back of the earring. He kisses my neck, moving his hands onto my hips.
"Mmm. As much as I love your neck kisses, we should get going to where ever you're taking me."
He groans and moves away from my neck and me.
"If you insist."
He has his arm extended with his hand out, and I grab it. We walk out of the bathroom and out of the house, walking towards the car. He walks me to my side and opens the door for me, then closing it once I'm in. He's being extra nice today. Hmmm.

We arrive at a very fancy restaurant. Crescent Hills. It's a French restaurant, and it's also expensive. Jungkook comes to my side to open and close the door, intertwining our fingers together.
"Are you sure you wanna take me here? It's expen-"
He cuts me off.
"I'm one hundred percent positive, baby. It's a special treat. You'll love it, I promise."
I smile, blushing a bit. We walk inside and Jungkook speaks to the man at the little desk. The guy nods as he grabs menus and walks towards the back. Jungkook is in front of me, still holding my hand behind his back. I feel nervous, looking at all the fancy people here.
He seats us and tells us to have a good dinner. We sit opposite of each other as I place my menu down on the table, searching for something that I know. I look up to find Jungkook staring at me, and then looking down, a blush along his cheeks. I chuckle, finding it cute that he still blushes sometimes when I catch him staring.
Our waiter shows up and asks up for drinks, which Jungkook says a very fancy wine that I can't even say, and the waiter asks what we want. Jungkook says his order and I stop, still contemplating on what I want.
"Ah. Can I have....Soupe à l'oignon."
Oh I know I fucked that up majorly. The waiter nods and walks away.
"You really do look absolutely stunning tonight, Destiny."
I look at him and smile.
"Thank you, my love."
He puts his hand on the table, and I place my hand onto his. I look around, amazed at all the pretty pictures and fancy furniture. It's very pretty in here.
"Have you never been here before?" Jungkook asks.
I look back at him with widened eyes.
"No. I've actually never been on dates, besides with you. It's pretty fun."
I smile at him, his dimples showing.
"Mmm. Well we will be going on more dates then."
He smiles at me, and my heart melts.