Confess.

"Look. Jungkook. I... admire you. Adore you actually. I'm not the best with words or feelings, I haven't actually opened up as much as I have with you. And, I really want to show you how much you mean to me too, and my gratitude for you, but, I don't necessarily know how, if that makes since?"
I sigh and place my right hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat throb against my hand.
"I'm not the best person, I have my moments though, and I know I can be a straight up bitch, but, you for some reason can handle that. I'm not the prettiest girl out there, or the thickest, there are many girls that would drool over you at our school, and I bet they have countless times. I just... I'm not sure what I'm trying to get at."
I sigh again and I grab his hand off my thigh and put his hand out flat to put it on my chest. I hold his hand there and look him in the eyes. He blushes and so do I.
"You make my heart race everytime you touch me, speak to me even. You've really fixed me and taught me how to care for myself. And the past two weeks have been absolutely amazing, and I wish we can have many more in the future. I don't want to lose you, ever. This whole mask guy, Cane, he scares the shit out of me. And, I do worry, I see you looking frantically at all the windows and facing the doors, and I wish you didn't have to worry."
I think I'll finally tell him my decision. But, I'm scared. I pull his head into my chest and put my hand on the back of his head as he wraps his hands around me again.
"Jungkook. Remember when you told me how to become a fallen angel?"
He whips his head up and looks at me. I can't read his expression, and that shakes me to the core.
"I-I want to do it. I know that we haven't been very intimate or very close until recently, but you have been with me for almost six months, and I feel as if I've known you longer than that. I don't want you to be mad at me, or feel as if you forced me to make this decision, because it's my decision. I'm still debating on if I want to wait till the time is right or when Cane tries to do something. Probably the second one. But, Jungkook, I want this, deeply. I want this so much that my body aches when I think about not having you around, you having to see me die someday. I can't bare that."
He closes his eyes and nods his head.
"If it's what you truly want, I'll do that for you. But, still, think it over some more. It's not all rainbows and unicorns being a fallen angel, you can be assigned to people as well, but, if you still decide to become one, I can change that for you."
He cups his hand on my cheek and I lean in, wanting to cry happy tears.
"I don't want to lose you either." He says.
I close my eyes and feel him move closer to me, his face near mine.
"I won't tease you, at least for tonight. But, I will say this. We will learn things together, experience new things together."
His whispers are close to my lips, feeling the heat and smelling the mint off his tongue.
"Of course."