New Clothes, New Life

I storm into the room to find Bailey sitting up, her eyes half closed. The healing angel looks at me, startled.
"You're fucking crazy! How could you do such a thing to a child!"
I come up to Bailey and slap her in the face, grabbing the collar of her shirt.
"You fucking took her powers and lied to her. You just wanted to become stronger for yourself! You locked her up, hid her, because you didn't want her telling people your fucked up ways."
She laughs in my face.
"What's so fucking funny?" I yell in her face, smacking her again.
She winces and speaks, her voice raspy.
"I don't give a damn about her. She's useless to me. I locked her up so I could take her powers, piece by piece. She did anything and everything for me, and I let her be my slave."
I shove her head up against the bed frame and she yelps.
"You're sick!"
I spit in her face, losing myself in the rage that consumes me.
"Mommy, is that true?"
I then around to find Creed in the door way, new tears falling down her face.
"You-you don't care about me-me?" She hiccups her words, her breathing becoming rapid.
"Creed, you-I-"
"Don't say a god damn word," I say, keeping her shirt wrapped into my fist.
Jungkook rushes behind the girl as she wails, and he picks her up and takes her out of the hall, her cries fading.
"You're getting out. I'll let the other fucking deal with you."
I grab her by the hair and drag her out of the bed, her cries and pleas. She tries to drag herself onto the ground but I keep pulling, moving my way towards the living room to throw her outside into the backyard.
I make my way to the sliding doors and throw her onto the concrete.
"You can fucking have her. Do what you want. She's a piece of shit. Get her out of her. Now."
They look at me and nod, Namjoon smiling wickedly.
"I'll show you how it feels to be skinned alive," Namjoon scowls at her and she screams for help.
I walk back inside, slamming the sliding doors closed, watching her being dragged away by the others, her cries and screams echoing through the woods.
"Where'd she go?" Jungkook asks, walking back into the living room, Creed not in his arms anymore.
"I threw her to the others. Where's Creed?"
"She's in our bed. Um... what are we going to do?"
I sigh, brewing up ideas.
"I have the perfect idea."

We talked to Creed, Jungkook being able to erase her memories of Bailey, making her believe we adopted her for our friends who legally weren't allowed to adopt her. I know it's fucked up, but from experience with shitty "parents", I don't want her to suffer like I did.
I called Jimin and Suga and talked to them, explaining everything that happened and explained Creed and what we told her. They were absolutely ecstatic. They've always wanted to have a kid but, obviously they can't.
Zad was excited to hear that he'll have someone to play with when he goes over to his uncle's house. We didn't tell him anything besides saying Jimin and Suga asked us to adopted her for them. I feel bad about lying to these kids, but I don't want them to have heartache and questions running through their heads like I had.
Zad's coming home today, and we're all nervous. We bought Creed some clothes, but Jimin and Suga said they'd take her shopping when they first get her. I hear the car pull up and run outside, Jungkook staying by Creeds side.
Zad jumps out of the car and into my arms, squeezing my neck. Jimin and Suga rush out of the car and bear hugs me with Zad in the middle.
"Let's go meet Creed," I say, Zad wiggling out of my arms.
Zad rushes in before me and hugs Jungkook before wiggling out of his arms too. We walk in and Zad is hugging Creed, as she awkwardly gives him a side hug.
"Creed. These are your new parents. This is Jimin, and this is... Yoongi."
I look at him, shrugging that I used his formal name.
"Hey Creed! I know this is very... new and awkward. But, we promise it'll be alright. We actually wanted to take you shopping today for clothes and shoes, and maybe some toys or something? Anything you want," Jimin says, anxiety written all over his face.
"Yeah. I'd like that."
She beams up at them and my heart melts.
"Alright. Let's get going. Thank you guys , seriously. We'll come over soon for our first play date!"
Jimin is so happy, and I know Tae would be too. I hope you're looking down on us and watching us. We all miss you dearly.