Teaser

Jimin and Suga are still dancing, both facing each other with Jimins arms around Sugas neck and Sugas hands on Jimins hips, swaying together to the loud music.
Jungkook is sitting on the couch whole I'm in his lap, cuddled up on tip of him, hiccuping. I've had.... a few drinks and some shots, and I'm feeling pretty good. Jungkook is holding me close to him, once and a while kissing my head or nibbling on my ear and whispering lowly into my ear, making my heart race and heat consume me.
"Dang, I'm tired!" Jimin groans landing on the chair beside the couch, pulling Suga on top of him. I giggle a bit, my hiccups subsiding.
"You guys can-can stay here tonight. It's dark-dark outside," I say, closing my eyes as Jungkook rubs my back.
"Are you sure? We don't want to intrude on anything," protests Suga, but Jimin covers his mouth with his hand.
"You said it, I didn't. We'll sleep on the couch."
Jungkook laughs at Jimin, my head shaking as his chest moves up and down, his laugh just makes me feel so warm.
"Mmm," I agree with Jimin too tired to speak.

"Hey, baby, let's go to bed."
Jungkook shakes me lightly, my eyes fluttering open. I sit up, looking at Jimin and Suga cuddled up on the floor. I nod, sitting up and stretching Jungkook wrapping his arms around me and walking forward, lips on my neck. I forget that when he drinks he gets very lovey dovey, while I fall asleep. Two completely different yet they both somehow work.
I'm wide awake as Jungkook and I lay in bed. He stopped kissing my neck, both of us laying on our backs looking up.
"Did Zadkiel call?" I ask, panic rising within me.
"Yes, yes he did. You were asleep but I told him we were all good and safe, he told me to take a picture of you sleeping to prove I wasn't lying, so I did."
I laugh, hitting Jungkook on the side of his arm.
"He gets that from you," I say, Jungkook smiling at me.
I lay on my left side, coming towards his face. I kiss him, his tongue tasting like orange and cherry. We stop to take a breather, and then we kiss again, longer but more demanding.
He rolls over on top of me, biting my lip and grinding against me.
"Teaser," I say as he stops to grin at me and move my hair behind my ear, brushing his tips along the outline of my ear, my eyes fluttering shut at the soft touch.