Head Kisses.

We made it home and we changed out into better clothing. I feel more comfortable around him so I start to wear my baggy shirts and spandex sometimes around him. He doesn't cover up his arms as much and sometimes he'll walk around shirtless. Apparently all boys do that.
He taught me how to make fish, and let me tell you, guys who cook are sexy. We watched a horror movie and he put his arm around me again and I showed him my foot tattoo and thigh tattoos. I put my legs up close to my chest on the couch as I watch closely to the movie.
"Jungkook."
"Yes?"
"Why are you so nice?"
"I mean, do you want me to be mean? I can be."
I laugh a little.
"No, I believe you can be mean. I just admire you being nice. You seemed scary and cold at first but you're a total softy."
I look over at him and smile. He smiles back. He puts his hand on my back and lightly rubs my back.
"I'm nice only to you. No one has ever really bossed me around or talked back, I find it sexy. Just my opinion."
I blush and focus back on the TV.
"Thank you for saving me last night, by the way. You really helped me out."
"You're welcome. Try not to get into trouble, I can't kick girls asses."
I snicker.
I fall asleep on the couch, making sure I don't sleep in his lap again, but I did put my head on his leg a bit. I wake up to him running his hands through my hair and massaging my head. It feels really good and calming. I close my eyes again and I feel him bend down. He kisses my head. That's suprising.
I fall asleep again and wake up to Jungkook softly snoring and his hand on the side of my stomach. I sit up and wipe my face.
I need to shower so I head up to the bathroom and take a hot shower. I let the water run over me and close my eyes. I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and walk out and into my bedroom. I walk into the closet and search for leggings and some shirt. I change and put my hair up.
I walk back downstairs and Jungkook is stretching.
"Good morning!"
I smile and jump off the last step of the stair case.
"Morning to you too."
I go into the kitchen to get him water and some apple juice. I give him the two glasses and he thanks me.
"Do you want anything to eat?" I ask.
"No I'm alright, but thank you."
I sit down next to him and open my mouth just to close it again.
"I woke up last night to you playing with my hair and then kissing my head. I'm not saying I didn't like it, I did. I just wanted to say thank you for taking care of me and making sure I'm okay."
I look over to him and he smiles.
"By the way, the boys are coming over."
"Ah. I guess I should look presentable."