Sweet Time

DISCLAIMER: SEX SCENE

We drove home and Jungkook informs me that Jimin is keeping Zad for us so we can have the night to ourselves. The whole car ride home he had his hand on my thigh, my hand over his hand, admiring my ring.
We get home and I take off the shoes that have been sinking into my skin, pinching me. Jungkook takes off his shoes and his dress shirt, putting it up on the coat rack before locking the door and placing the car keys in the bowl on the table.
I grin at him, pulling him closer to me by his belt loops, him reaching for my face with a sly grin. We kiss, at first it's sweet, but it turns hot and slow, tracing each others lips with our tongues and our tongues mingling together.
He presses me up against the closed bedroom door, his hands placed on my hips, pulling me closer to him. I can't get enough of him. I unbutton his shirt as he licks my neck before biting down hard. He pushes off his shirt as it falls to the floor. I move my hand backwards to find the doorknob some can enter. I actually find it and we rush into the bedroom, Jungkook kicking the door closed.
I pull my dress off as Jungkook pulls his dress pants off. God he looks so good. He grins and comes towards me, picking me up from my thighs and placing me against his bulge, brushing up against me, making me moan.
We fall onto the bed, the only things that keep us from skin on skin contact is our under garments. Before we start anything, he moves towards the bed side to look into the little dresser, pulling out a box of condoms.
We're kissing, harder and biting, teeth clashing together. I sit up for Jungkook to take off my bra after him and we take off our underwear, him putting on a condom. He unclasps my bra and kisses my breast, moving to my nipples. He grazes them with his teeth, making me pull my head back and moan.
I get up onto his lap, his hard dick pressed up against my inner thigh. I sit up long enough for him to slide into me, and I feel myself loosen up more. His hands are around my back, helping me move up and down, slowly, gripping me tightly.
My hands are in his hair as our lips stay on each other. I moan in his mouth, feeling him slide in and out, sending shivers through out my body. I bite his neck and run my piercing along his neck to his collarbone, his hand pulling my hair slightly.
We take our sweet time, and I eventually feel myself build up. I moan some more, nails deep within his back, him pushing me closer to him as we move together. I feel myself shake as Jungkook kisses my neck and collarbone, once and a while kissing the tops of my breast and nibbling.
I feel myself going over board, floating through euphoria as he pushes into me one last time, both of us moaning into each others ears. My heart beats in my ears as I climax down, hearing us pant.
"Fuck," I say, letting him slide out of me before we lay on the bed, facing the ceiling.
"I agree," I laugh at Jungkooks words, rolling over to face him.
His arm is behind his head and the other is placed on his belly. I look down at him and smile, kissing him again. He places his cold hand against my face and it feels as if I'm falling in love with him all over again.
"Mmm. I love you," I whisper against his mouth.
He kisses me again, slowly.
"I love you too."