Telling My Brothers

It's been about two months since we found out that I was pregnant, and school started but I decided to do home schooling, in fear of being seriously judged for getting pregnant when I'm a senior. Plus, when Jungkook and I go out I get dirty looks from old people because of my tattoos and new piercings I got! I got an eyebrow piercing, a septum, and a tongue piercing, and might I say that Jungkook loves my tongue piercing.
When we find out the gender we wanted to throw a gender reveal party, but first, we need to tell everyone. I called the guys over and told them that we need to rearrange our band practices for certain reasons. They haven't noticed that I'm pregnant, one because I'm not showing, yet, and two, we aren't around each other a lot, we've all been busy.
Jimin and Suga arrive together, no figure, and I invite then in, directing them to the couch with the table full of snack foods in front of them. They munch on salsa and chips and nachos while I wait for Tae. Jungkook comes behind me as I lean against the doorframe looking out for him. He kisses my neck and hugs me from behind.
"You nervous?" He asks.
I shake my head no, and then take it back.
"A little bit. It's not that I think they'll not approve, I just don't think they'll understand that I'm not their baby sister anymore, and that'll be hard for them. They are my big brothers, they're protective, as you know."
He snickers behind me and buries his face into my neck, his warm breath giving me goosebumps. I turn around as I smile and kiss him, holding his face close to mine. Lately, I've been getting very emotional and, well, horny. Even Jungkook can't keep up with me sometimes, which is fucking hilarious.
"Hey lovebirds! Sorry I'm late, I had to go by work real quick for my check."
I smile as I embrace him into a hug and we walk inside the house. I take Jungkooks hand and walk over to the other couch to sit on, the boys on the big couch facing the TV.
"Okay. So. This is about rearranging the band rehearsals, but also I need to talk to you guys about something."
My stomach starts to twist and flip, vomit rising in my throat. I feel my hands start to get sweaty and Jungkook just squeezes my hand.
"Jeez, what? Are you secretly a murderer or something?"
Jimin jokes and I laugh, realizing that they can see me freaking the fuck out.
"Ah. Well. Okay. Um."
I stumble over my words and decide to take a deep breath, my three brothers who aren't really related to me, but they're the closest I've had to a family.
"I'm pregnant.'
The words fall out of my mouth and I look up, all three of them with their mouths open and eyes wide. It's silent for a minute and I hear my heart beating out of my chest.
"Bro! Fucking, oh my god! Congrats you two! He is the father right?"
Jimin jokes and comes to hug me, the other congratulating us and shaking Jungkooks hand and giving me hugs. I feel tears sting at my eyes, trying to hold them in.
"We're really happy for you two! Do you know the gender yet? Or figured out a name?" Tae asks, excitement in his voice.
"No to both questions. We've been looking for baby names, but we want it to be unique. But, when we find out the gender we want to throw a gender reveal party here, so of course you all are coming."
I smile as Suga laughs and comes to hug me again.
"We're gunna be uncles!" Tae shouts, fist in the air.
I laugh and Jungkook pulls me into him, holding me close to him as he kisses the crown of my head. This is what love feels like, a family to have and cherish forever.