She Isn't Nice

I wake up to the sun in my eyes and Jungkooks arms wrapped around me. I groan, my head and body aching. Zad.
I get up and take a quick shower, texting Tae how Zad is and how he did last night. I get out of the shower, drying my hair.
"He did good! He slept through out the night and watched Tarzan like three times. Although, last night when Bailey went to touch him, he freaked out a bit. He didn't want her touching him at all, and he screamed in her face."
I look at the text, my heart breaking. My poor baby.
"Bring him back home, please. Is Bailey okay?"
"Yeah. Yeah, we're good. We'll be there in ten minutes."
I sigh, I knew I shouldn't of let Zad go to someone's house yet, although Zad is such a sweetheart, I can't grasp why he wouldn't let her touch him. Even scream in her face.
Today I have to go grocery shopping and clothes shopping for Zad and I, and Zad loves shopping, so I'll treat him to his favorite frozen yogurt shop. God, I miss my baby boy.
I put on baggy jeans, mom jeans is what they said, and put on one of Jungkooks long sleeves on, it practically swallowing me up. I leave my face bare and put on my round glasses, my hair up in a bun.
I walk out to see Jungkook in bed, his arm propped up so he can look at me.
"Good morning, Kookie."
I walk over and crawl onto the bed, giving him a little kiss.
"Mmm, good morning, flower."
He pulls me into him, his heat is practically smothering me.
"Hey! You're shirtless and sweaty! Go shower."
He groans and kisses me on the head, reaching for his briefs on the floor and putting them on as he gets up.
"Hey, by the way, apparently last night Zad got upset at Bailey. He wouldn't even let her touch him, and he yelled in her face."
His eyes widen.
"Zad? That doesn't sound like him. Is he alright?" Worry written over his face.
"Yeah, yeah I think he's good. He's coming with me to the mall to shop, and I'll treat him to frozen yogurt. If you wanna come along then you better get ready."
He sighs, putting his hair through his hair. He kisses my head and then walks towards the bathroom, the door shutting behind me.
I walk out into the living room to get a little bag ready for our day together, wondering why on Earth Zad wouldn't want Bailey to touch her. Is there something up with her?

I hear Tae pull up and put on my slip on vans to go meet them outside. I hear the door open and see Zad running towards me.
"Hey, sunflower!"
I bend down and he rushes into my arms. I pick him up and kiss his face all over, he's recently been crying.
"Hey, baby. What's wrong?" I ask, he just hugs me tighter, his face presses into my neck.
"He started crying when Bailey tried helping him into his seat. I had to do it." Tae says, handing me his overnight bad and his superman backpack.
I widen my eyes, looking into the car to see Bailey in the passenger seat.
"I'm sorry. I feel bad."
"Don't be. I'm sure it'll pass. We'll, we gotta get going, we have a movie to go to. Love you guys! Love you, Z-Z!"
He scratches Zads back and Zad turns, waving bye at him. I look to Bailey and wave bye to her. She doesn't wave back, just stares at us. What's up with that?
I walk inside and set the bags down, still holding Zad in my arms.
"Baby, what's wrong? I heard you had a rough night."
I place him onto the couch, taking his shoes off and socks, fixing to change him.
"I don't like Tae-Taes friend. She isn't nice."
I look up at his words. He's scared. What did she do?