Old friend

I see his eyes flicker open and his arm slowly go up to the back of his head as he sits up while rubbing his neck. I gently walk up to him and his head shoot up to me once he realizes he is not alone in this room.

I place the pack of biscuits next to his glass of water as I see in the corner of my eyes that he is staring at me shocked. I leans back up and help him up while asking "Are you okay? I think you had a panic attack."

He nods shyly before looking around him to discover where he is, I smile before asking him "What's your name?" He places his hand on his chest and answers "I'm Suga."

He has a Korean accent, cute. I nod and smile before he smiles too and I sit him on the stool next to the counter. I give him the water and snack and watch him swallow everything while laying my elbows against the counter.

I ask him "Are you a singer?" and he nods before putting down his glass. "Are you solo or in a band?" I ask him and he searches his words before pronouncing in his accent "Both."

I nod before pulling out my phone from my purse next to me and ask "Can you show me which one?" He looks at the phone as I push it towards him but all of a sudden we hear a knock at the door, making both of us shoot our heads at the door.

I lean back up and walk to the door as it opens to the guard's head popping out and telling me "There are six boys who are looking for the kid you brought in here. Should I let them in?"

I nod as I think they it might be the band he's in, the guard takes out his head  édité closing the door once more and I rush to Suga asking "Are you in a boy band of 7?" He nods while smiling and I smile back before a knock appears at the door again.

I exclaim to come in and the six boys expected enter the room, they're all pretty good looking. But I recognize one of them, the tallest one. Me and him make eye contact and quickly remember who the other person is, we run to each other and hug tightly. It's my old friend RM.

We pull back and I ask him surprised "What are you doing here?! I thought you wanted to stay in Korea!" He smiles before replying "I live there with these boys but right now I'm on tour."

At this moment the boys are already checking on Suga. I smile and look at each and every one of the other boys in the room: there's one with a kinda emo look but looks really nice:

There's another one who has the longest hair of the group and has three freckles in different places; one on the tip of his nose, one on his left cheekbone and the last one is at the edge of his bottom lip: