Before I go

I get out of the pool and walk up to the three boys chilling on the chairs and ask for my towel, V hands it to me and I thank him before wrapping it around my waist. Jungkook asks me as I sit down at the end of his chair "You don't want to swim anymore?"

I look over at him and answer "To remind you, I have to fly to New York in an hour so it's best if I stop now". Jungkook nods and Suga asks "Will we get to see you on TV?"

I nod and the three boys smile widely, I get up and V asks "Wait~ You getting ready NOW?" I nod and say "It takes a half hour to get to the airport so I have a half hour to get ready. So yeah."

"I'll see you guys later" I say to the three of them and I rush back in the hotel before getting in the elevator. I unlock my hotel room door and get in before closing the door behind me and walking up to my suitcase and choosing a quick outfit to wear:

 I unlock my hotel room door and get in before closing the door behind me and walking up to my suitcase and choosing a quick outfit to wear:

I dry my hair completely and put my keys in my front giant pocket. I suddenly hear a knock at the door, I answer it to find V at my door. I let him and ask him "Do you want to talk to me about something?"

"Not really, no" he says back and I walk back to my suitcase while he takes a seat at the end of the bed, next to me. He looks down and plays with his rings, making me realize something's up.

I stop what I'm doing and ask him "What's wrong?" and he hesitates before telling me "I um... I hate myself for letting that guy touch you and.. hurt you" I walk up to him and lift his chin up to look at me before I say "V, this wasn't your fault."

V looks at me and his arms start to wrap around my waist before he pulls me onto his lap. We keep eye contact and I wrap my right arm around his neck, caressing his hair.

I lift my left hand up to his right cheek and caress down his skin with the back of my fingers, making him close his eyes and breathe heavily to the sensation. He smiles in the corner of his lips and as my hand slides away from his face he turns his head to the palm of my hand and weakly presses his cheek against it.

He slowly opens his eyes and watches my hand lower until he gently grabs it with his right hand. He picks up my hand and with his other hand he lifts up my sleeve with care. He sees the red mark across my entire wrist and he closes back his eyes before I start to hear him quietly make sniffing noises like he's about to cry.

I take back my hand and lay V's head against my collarbone, his arms travel back around my waist and he holds me tightly before sobbing in my arms.

Jimin's POV:

V's been with Jennifer for awhile now and I'm starting to worry a little, I get out of the pool and take off my soaked tank top before Jungkook hands me my towel. I dry my hair and ask Suga "What should Jennifer be doing by now?"

Suga shrugs and I finish drying my hair before leaving the towel on V's empty chair and going back in the hotel. I get in the elevator and press the button to the eighth floor.

V's POV:

I pull myself together and stop sobbing on Jennifer before pulling my head away from her chest. I wipe my tears off my cheeks and snif a few times before a knock appears at the door, making our heads quickly turn to where the door is.

Jennifer gets off of me and I quickly get up while making sure I don't look sad, I wipe my tears with my sleeves and brush my hair back. Jennifer answers the door and we see Jimin at the door, I fake a smile and come up to him before getting out of the hotel room.

Jennifer tells us "I just need to do a few things, after that I'll join you guys" Jimin and Jennifer smile at each other before she looks at me and she gives me a reassuring smile before closing the door.

Me and Jimin turn around and start walking to the elevator before he asks me "What we're you crying about?" I look at him wondering how he new and he tells me "I can easily see your red stained cheeks. What were you crying about?"

I stay quiet for a few seconds before I answer "I told Jennifer that I hated myself because I couldn't keep that guy away from touching her" Jimin wraps his arm around my shoulders and says "Hey, you don't have to hate yourself for that."

I nod and we get in the elevator before Jimin presses the button.

Jungkook's POV:

Me and the other members are waiting at the living room are of the hotel and are having a couple beers before we see V and Jimin come back. I see that Jennifer isn't with them so I ask them where she is.

"She needs to do something, she'll be here in a few minutes" Jimin answers and they sit on the free chairs next to the giant couch the rest of us are sitting in. A waiter passes by and they order a beer each before he nods and walks away with his servaient tray.

We all look at each other and J-Hope says to all of us "It's gonna be weird without Jennifer, tonight" Suga agrees "Yeah, but if you guys want we can gather up in one of our rooms and watch the show in which she's gonna be in."

We all nod and RM asks "But where will we watch the show?" "We can watch it in my room" Jin says back and we all nod before the waiter comes back with the boys's drinks.

He puts them down on the coffee table in the middle and we say thank you before V and Jimin pay their beers. They grab their drinks and take a sip before I break the silence by asking "So.. What are we gonna do tomorrow?"

"We have a concert in the evening so we have the day to spare" Jin says and we nod before Jimin asks right after "Can we spend the day with Jennifer?", making the rest of us except RM beg.

RM says yes and we all cheer of happiness before I look away to see Jennifer exit the elevator. She sees me and smiles before walking up to us, everyone sees her and they cheer for her appearance before one of her bodyguards come up to her from behind and tells her "Jennifer, are you ready to go?"

Jennifer looks at him confused and says back "Now? I though I had a half hour left" "You did but we found out that the show starts earlier so you only have time to say goodbye and after I'll accompany you to your limo."

My smile fades away as I hear that and Jennifer comes up to us smiling and we all look at her before she say us past but still positive "Guys, I have to leave earlier than planned so I only have time to say goodbye."

Everyone's smile drops and she walks up to the closets member to her, Jimin, and she kisses his cheek before moving on to V. She kisses V's cheek to and walks up to RM before hugging him from behind and kissing his head, while she does that I see Jimin and V really happy that Jen kissed them.

She walks up to Jin and kisses his cheek before coming up to J-Hope, he prepares himself and sticks out his lips towards Jennifer for her to kiss. She giggles and turns his head to the side before kissing his cheek.

She comes up to me and I look up at her before she leans over to me and I close my eyes before feeling a kiss on the tip of my nose. I open my eyes and see her lean up again and walk up to Suga, she kneels next to him since he's at the edge of the side of the couch and asks him "How's your stomach?"

Suga answer smiling "Its getting better" and she smiles to the good news before leaning up to him and kissing him on his right temple. Suga blushes discreetly and she leans back up before looking at all of us and saying "Se you tomorrow."

She turns around and runs to her bodyguard waiting for her and they both leave the hotel by the front doors, leaving all of us upset that she's leaving so soon but happy that she kisses us.