New swimsuit

We get to the public pool and walk up to the boys at the bar before I say to RM "Suga's gonna help me buy a new swimsuit" He replies "No he's not" and I look at him confused before he makes clear "Suga isn't well, you need to bring with you someone healthy."

After he says that Jimin and J-Hope suddenly get up and raise their hand high while saying "We'll come with!" I smile and RM sighs before letting them come with me.

Suga sits with the boys and I walk away with Jimin and J-Hope. We leave the hotel and go to a swimsuit shop right next to the building. We enter the shop and I tell the boys "If you haven't found something for me in a minute, I'll find something by myself."

They look at each other and hurry across the shop to find something while I start to look at the bikinis around me.

Jimin's POV:

Me and J-Hope start to observe every single bikini but nothing is sexy enough, J-Hope says to me "We should look for something unique, something the boys will drool over".

I nod and I look around a little more before finding the best swimsuit invented: it's a black and white bikini with elastic straps with Love written again and again. The top is like two separated half's connected by black laces between the two breasts areas.

"This is perfect!" J-Hope exclaims and I grab it before we run to Jennifer, we hand her this and she looks at it confused before asking "I mean I like it, but I think it's too revealing."

Me and J-Hope shake our head in nonsense and she jokingly rolls her eyes before walking to one of the changing cabinets.

Jennifer's POV:

I get in a dressing cabinet and take off Suga's jacket before hanging it on the coat hanger against the wall, I take off my flat sandals and put them in the corner before changing into the requested swimsuit:

I look myself in the mirror and I'm honestly looking HOT. I put back on my sandals and roll to the side the drape separating me from the boys.

I walk out and look up at the boys a little shyly before their jaws drop, I can even see Jimin's saliva drop out of his mouth. I turn around and look at myself through the mirror a second time before seeing the boys stare down at me through the glass.

I smile and say "I can see you guys", the boys quickly snap out of it and I giggle before grabbing my old bathing suit and putting back on the jacket before we walk up to the cashier.

The lady scans the label on the bottom half of my swimsuit and Jimin pays for it before we exit the shop. As I rip off my the label and throw it in a trash bin J-Hope says to me "I'm cold, can I hold you?"

"It's 100 degrees, you can't possibly be cold" he pouts and I suddenly get pulled by Jimin before he says to J-Hope "You can't hold her 'cause I'm already holding her."

I giggle and get off his grip before saying "Neither of you guys can hold me, I'm not yours to have" I walk between the boys and hear from people around us "Oh my god, is that Jennifer?!"

"Oh, God help me" I say under my breath and the boys turn their heads to me before asking "What?" Before I can explain a young girl suddenly comes up to us and asks for a picture, we take the picture with pleasure and the fan walks away happy.

We get to the hotel and get past the front doors before walking out to the public pool to join the other members. We approach the bar and RM turns around and looks at my swimsuit.

He looks at Jimin and J-Hope angrily and yells "Why did you pick something hotter than her old swimsuit?!", making the rest of the boys turn around. Their jaws drop and they all stare at me before I walk up to RM and say "It's okay, as long as I'm with you guys nothing can happen to me."

RM nods hesitantly and I look next to him to Jungkook staring at me, I sigh and yell at all the boys "I get it, I'm hot! Can you guys please just look somewhere else!" They look away and I look back at RM before grabbing his hand and pulling him out of his chair while saying "Let's go swimming."

He smiles and the other healthy boys come with us, Jungkook with Suga and V asks "So what are we supposed to do?" I let go of RM hand and walk up to them while answering "You guys can chill on the tanning chair together."

They look at each other and I grab Suga and V's hand before pulling them off their stool and JK follows. I lead them to three empty chairs in front of where me and the others are gonna swim so I give back Suga's jacket I had on and they all get comfortable while I join the other members.

I dip my legs in the cool water and now my whole body goes underwater, I come back up and brush my hair back before swimming over to Jimin and Jin.

Jungkook's POV:

I watch Jennifer have fun and laugh with Jin and Jimin before I suddenly hear my name being called from next to me. I turn my head to V and Suga and V asks "Is it true that nothing happened between you and Jennifer at the hospital?"

I think for a moment about what happened and answer "Not really, no" Suga gives me an intrigued expression before replying "Wait~... Not 'really'?" I scratch my neck and say "Well something did happen but it wasn't between me and her."

Him and V look at each other confused before back at me and I explain "At the hospital, my doctor gave her his number for a date if she wanted to". V ask frustrated "Did she want to go out with him?"

"I don't know, before we left the hospital I tore up the card and hid it under the mattress" I admit before we all turn our heads back to Jennifer playing with the members.

I suddenly chuckle "Look at us, six boys in love with the same girl!" and V says in a less happy tone "But none of us can have her". My smile fades away as I hear that but I still admire Jennifer's beauty while I still can.