FaceTime

Jungkook's POV:

Jennifer finally answers and place my phone against the furniture in front of me before exclaiming "Hey!" to Jennifer. She says the same thing back and I ask her "So, how's Africa. You must've done something during this past week."

She explains "Um.. I helped open up a few schools and I donated more than 1 000 000 $ to help with the dying children. I made sure that it was given to the actual organisation and not to a powerful rich guy who lives not far from here" and I nod before telling her "To be honest, we're not doing much here."

"Really? Why?" "We don't find things to do, without you" I answer and she smirks before I get an idea, which shows on my face. Jennifer sees it and asks me "What?" I respond as I look down and play with my rings "Well... I was wondering if, you know... ever since we had sex... I've been feeling kind of lonely,.. downstairs.."

She gives me a look and replies to that "Are you talking about having phone sex?" I look up at her and nod before she smiles and says "I'm not doing that" I pout and plead her before grabbing the phone and approaching it to my face as I beg.

She giggles "If you continue, I'm gonna hang up" and I stop before hearing someone call Jennifer's name through the phone. Jennifer turns her head away from the screen of the phone and looks back at me before saying while grabbing the phone "I need to go, I'll call you tomorrow."

I nod and we hang up before I turn off my phone and lean back onto my bed, sighing. A distant relationship is hard, good thing she's coming back in three weeks..

Awhile later

Suga's POV:

As I put the lyrics of Agust D in my drawers my phone vibrates to a call from Jennifer. I smile and immediately pick up before setting my phone against the bookcase in front of me.

I say hey to her and she says hey back before I ask her about the trip and what she's been doing. We talk about that for a dozen minutes before she asks me "So, how's been performing like before? Are you guys surviving without me?"

I chuckle and respond "It's been okay, Jungkook is still limbing so he has to dance carefully. But it's less fun when you're not out there performing with us" She empathizes for Jungkook and nods before I tell her "I've decided to shoot a music video for Agust D."

Her eyes widen and she replies "That's great! What kind of sensation are you imagining?" I shrug and say "I don't know but when it's finished, I'll send you the video."

She smiles and thanks me before I hear a knock at my door, I look over at the door and look back at Jen before saying "I'll be right back" she nods and I get up from the bed before answering the door to see Jin. I ask him what he's doing here and he says "I heard you were FaceTiming with Jennifer."

We hear Jennifer laugh and Jin smiles before rushing in my room and running into the bed to get closer to the phone and say hey to her. I walk back to the bed and sit where I was while Jin asks Jen how she's been.

I try to pull him off the bed as I say "This isn't your FaceTime, shell call you later" but he whines "Nooo, I wanna talk now!" I sigh and sit on the side while they start talking for a minute.

After getting a chance to talk with her I finally take him out of the bed and push him out my room before getting back to my call. Jennifer giggles and I chuckle too before I remember I have something I wanna tell her.

So I say "Im actually glad that you called me, because I have something I wanna tell you" and she tilts her head before sitting up and asking me "What is it?" I start to get nervous and after a few seconds I say "You know what~ Never mind, I tell you in our next call."

She nods and says bye before we hang up. I put my phone on my desk and sit on my desk chair before running my hand through my hair as I lean over the furniture.

How can I tell her that I have a crush on her? I can't, three of the boys already love her and I don't wanna be the fourth one. I have to get rid of these feelings, but how? I pull out a piece of paper and write down all the ideas I can think of how to get rid of feelings.

Jennifer's POV:

As I get in bed and prepare myself to sleep, I realize living without the boys is actually better but more painful. It's better because nothing else can happen between me and the members and it's painful because I know I'm gonna shatter their hearts when I send them the video.

I just have to think positive that I still have 4 weeks of FaceTiming them before I never see them again. I decide to call Jimin so I get out of bed and grab my phone before sitting at the desk of the hotel room.

I place my phone against the wall and wait for him to pick up as I put on my fluffy wool winter jacket. The boys are always up late so it doesn't surprise me if he picks up. After 20 seconds he finally picks up and I see him in his bed, lying on his back.

He looks down at me and smirks before saying "Well, that's a snack~!" I look down at my chest and see that my sports bra is revealing a little too much, making me cover it up with my jacket. I giggle as I look back up at Jimin and he says while he lays his free arm behind his head "I'm actually glad you called, it's been too long since I last saw your face."

I smile and reply "Well, actually, I don't know why I called. I guess I was just bored" He nods and he rolls onto his stomach before saying "The house has been having less fun since you left, the only times when we actually have fun is when we film Run BTS episodes."

I nod and think about how lonely they must be without me, but I can't turn back after making a decision. He asks me "So how's been a week without us? I'm sure you're suffering right now" and I giggle before answering "It's been okay, what I do with the Africans helps me keep my mind off of it."

He nods and smirks as he holds himself up with his forearm "I'm sure you saved thousands of lives with how much care you've been giving them" I smile and look down before telling him what I've been doing with these kids.

He smiles at the work I've done with the poor and says while keeping his smile "I can't wait 'till we meet again, it'll make us so happy" I fake a smile as I think of his reaction when he finds out that I'm never coming back, it must be heartbreaking.

But I have no choice, I look at him and say as I grab the phone "We should go to sleep.." He nods and he waves at me, I wave back and we hang up before going to bed.